Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2001, 03:06 PM   #1
Fox!

Help I just did the underdark for the second time ie as a surfacer killed everyone+the Lich but know I can't get out Where is the exit? I thought it was by the Dragon but I can't get into the dark cave which gem do you need?
Thanx

Old 02-07-2001, 03:14 PM   #2
ingulf the mad

*spoiler*

I hope u have not killed the gnome leader, he should have given u a quest to kill a beastie which they had let out with their mining, and given u a scroll to collapse the tunnel afterwards. Once u had killed this , he then would have given u the stone to see the silver dragon.

Old 02-07-2001, 03:16 PM   #3
Rikard_OHF
Beholder

There is another way
i just don't know which one
Old 02-07-2001, 03:20 PM   #4
Larr2

I think I remember reading what you are talking about, Rikard_OHF, that it had something to do with the dealing with the Queen, if that helps with your memory. Otherwise, if you are stuck wothout escape, there is always the cheat code to make the stone that you needed, but lost...

Old 02-08-2001, 03:10 PM   #5
Fox!

I heard there was an exit in the Koa-Tua ( i thinks that is right) dungeon but know I can't even find that. Can anyone tell me where you enter coming back in ON THE MAIN MAP WITH THE CITY AND THE DEAMON AND THE EXITS TO SOUTHERN AND EASTERN TUNNELS cause I can't remember I know it is through those rooms but I can't find them. this is really annoying cause I have done everything in the Underdark (I think) so there isn,t even anyone to talk to or kill
OK thanx in Advance

Old 02-08-2001, 03:49 PM   #6
Stealth Bomber

The exit is in the Kuo-Toa area and you can exit without the egg quest. They are on the western edge of the map, just South of the bridge guarded by the Smurfs . You must persuade the guards by offering a large bribe and then threatening to expose them.

Old 02-08-2001, 04:10 PM   #7
Fox!

OK sorry (Now I am really confusing everyone) This is my 2nd in the underdark I have already done the egg quest I just came back to th Underdark to kill the Lich and I have done that but now I can't find the Koa-Tua area where is it?PS I have been to the Koa-Tua area before I am just really stupid and have a teribble memory
You see I have even forgoten how to spell terrible although actually I can't have done cause I just spelt it right
OK I think I should stop staring at a computer screen its making my brain go funny
G'Night

Old 02-08-2001, 05:03 PM   #8
Ramon

The entrance to Kuo Tang dungeon is not marked on the map of the Underdark. It is located on the upper lefthand edge of the map. Just move your cursor along the edge in that area until it turns into the wheel.
I know the illumination down there is a real problem - well, o.k. it is called the Under"dark" - but still, I was always looking for a "bulb"-symbol on my interface during my time there .

Good luck !

So long,

Ramon