Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2001, 10:38 AM   #1
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

scary... spooky... i dunno!!!

anyways lemme get to it...

of course ol' board members here now of my ranting toward the woman i love, the prom, what ifs, and the like... but there is one thing i kinda left out or something... and i only thought of it hours ago...

Joelle is rather very enchanting, she aint that pretty- i mean shes not all that if you put it in another perspective, but she had the charisma to do all of those for her. A girlfriend of mine called her, "Dreamy" for guys like us... oh really now? the one i had for my prom date, the one i kept calling, kept texting, oh it was just all too easy... but i was stupid.

i have an inferiority complex before, and it killed me. my chances down the drain, everything bad, could have turned out the other way... i could now be a very popular guy, with high grades, and a great "dreamy" girl to boot! but no...

My Grandmother died on October 20 as i said before... sheesh OCtober 20??? i confessed to her my undying love for her in November... but i am moving too fast.. i will start...

My grandmothers funeral i hated, as i said in Moni's thread, i dont give a sh*t anymore coz shes dead. i mean, so? she kiss me no more, hug no more, and the like, and besides she not *there* anymore... but just now i realized some of the better cases for me...

In the funeral, i decided to call her thanx to my old cuz whos been calling his girl too... so i tried.. it worked. i mean, i call and she was home, i could talk to her for a long time... i mean, i always thought those days were mine.. as if no one really was there to halt our conversations... believe me when i say, you forget the time when i chat wit you coz i am funny and sweet over the phone.

it was sweet...

so thats when it all started so to speak... teehee now moving on, i confessed in around the second week of November. and before xmas, i wanted to call her, but shes either not home or busy, or her mums using the phone... very unfortunate. so i texted her instead... i asked, "Do you want to be my Prom Date?" i also saod i was tyring to call you via landline but... and then she replied using her bros phone... "Geez, I'd thought you'd never ask!" those were the words...

why Do you want and not can you be or something else? theres a slight difference... if you say do you want to be, it means if shes willing to respond, if she REALLY wants you enough to make herself succumb to you for one night... aint i great? ahh.. anyways,

December 25 12:00
i said, "Mahal Kita" meaning I love you(Filipino), and she replied saying, "Mahal din kita" meaning I love you too...

okay, im already narrating a story i hold dear, and no one really knows it this detailed but me, of course. but ill leave it to this...

now, im a focused, concentrated, studying, doing homeworks bastard now, and i seem to have my life ahead of me again. i forget her now, and i still do love her... but if she doesnt want to respond, fine. and ever since the school year started, i feel as if God is so close to me... seriously...

no i wonder... whenever i say God, does my grandmother respond?

in the funeral, we were talking like hell,

in christmas, she said "i love you too"... and i can only think of someone who can really give that gift.. or who knew what i really, REALLY wanted...

My Grandmother... whe she lived, she had no money, so no gifts from her...could this be the ultimate gift... or are there more...???

so now i think my grandmotheris personally involved with my crap now....

BTW... now is the time i think everythings going well and all for me, but i cant help but think now if my grandmother is personally involved too...

YOU THINK?!?!

------------------

You know what happened. We are ONE, WE ARE, ahh.. er... I AM 'S favorite pet pea-cock...teehee and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...

[This message has been edited by Bahamut (edited 06-13-2001).]
Old 06-13-2001, 10:50 AM   #2
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Wow....wow....

That's very interesting Bahamut. It does sound to me like your Grandmother is looking out for you, and helping in whatever way she can. It sounds like things are really looking up for you. Keep us posted on how things further develop.

------------------

Protector and Defender of Nature
All bow and cower before the Triumvirate!!!
Old 06-13-2001, 10:53 AM   #3
Moni

I think!

I am so happy for you!

Big Hugs!!!

Moni

------------------

Old 06-13-2001, 11:01 AM   #4
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

i knew id be sucked up in the love story part... for you guys to fully understand it, anyways,

After the prom, (March 30) nothing happened, in fact our distance which was already large, became even more! and its not my fault this time... but then, my life seem to have a mind of its own... i chose the happy part now, i am positive, and never thought i would ever be... but i am, without her, and still she would be welcome back if she wanted... but still... the chilling thought of her saying those things before.. no mateer how you twist it, or whatever happens in the end... it make me think about my granma now....

------------------

You know what happened. We are ONE, WE ARE, ahh.. er... I AM 'S favorite pet pea-cock...teehee and... Stay ahead of the Avalanche or risk being buried...
Old 06-13-2001, 11:03 AM   #5
Moni

heehee!

Moni

------------------

Old 06-13-2001, 11:20 AM   #6
Charean
Hathor

Bahamut - I watched my father die a slow death with cancer... about a year after that a couple of really odd events happened and he has been with me ever since. I totally believe your grandmother is looking out for you and is always with you. Were I to make a guess, she is probably proud as heck of you.

You are doing really well. And know if you talk to her, she is not only listening but will answer... pretty special.

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Renunciate in Training
Trucker Punkin Fluffy
Old 06-14-2001, 09:21 AM   #7
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

me thinks its really happening!!! oh no!!! teehee

anyways, my friend says she already has a bf... well thats a relief... but its still a pain in the ass.... and i asked for that!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!!!

------------------