Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2001, 04:53 AM   #21
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Tiax fries Seph with a Flamestrike spell and hands him to Moni "Here's yout bait!" Neb, however, seems to think that the Decanter Of Endless Whisky is an irresistable lure for ANY creature.
Har har, i am not so easily stopped! for you must have forgotten that i can withstand a Super Nova, so a flamestrike, a mere level 5 priest spell, has no effect on me what so ever. now, i say we fry up neb nice and juicy, then throw him into the silver fluffies lair! nobody can resist fried gnome!

------------------
I'll kidnap ya fer 100, reprogram ya fer 300, and kill ya fer 500! Oh come one! I'll throw in the killin' fer 250!
Old 06-13-2001, 10:57 AM   #22
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:
You shall never catch me.

Why does everyone want to hurt the cute Silver Fluffy.
Awwww! Well as luck would have it, Rex gave the steel trap away so you are safe.

Perhaps I should take some pity on the cuteness of the fluffies, esp that pretty Silver Fluffy and keep it as a pet?!

I would hold you and squeeze you and love you and feed you and keep you forever and ever!

How do you think you would fare with ten cats lurking about?

Moni

------------------

Old 06-13-2001, 11:06 AM   #23
BladeMaster

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Awwww! Well as luck would have it, Rex gave the steel trap away so you are safe.

Perhaps I should take some pity on the cuteness of the fluffies, esp that pretty Silver Fluffy and keep it as a pet?!

I would hold you and squeeze you and love you and feed you and keep you forever and ever!

How do you think you would fare with ten cats lurking about?

Moni

That is so sweet of you Moni.

Your cats would not get any rest because I would chase them all over the house because I ain't afraid of no cats.

Just so you know my cat that I have right now was not afraid of any dogs. He actually chased two Greman Sheperds away when he was younger.

------------------
By Clanggedin. What does a Dwarf have to do to get a drink around here.

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-13-2001, 11:30 AM   #24
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Seph, I'm not a Gnome, Tiax is, I am an Elf, I'm an elven Fighter/Thief/Sorcerer.
Old 06-13-2001, 11:45 AM   #25
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Trying to follow fluffy posts.....giving me a headache.....going to lay down for a bit......too many fluffy's.......aaarrrrgggghhhhh!

------------------

Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect from alphabet soup?
Old 06-13-2001, 11:48 AM   #26
BladeMaster

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Trying to follow fluffy posts.....giving me a headache.....going to lay down for a bit......too many fluffy's.......aaarrrrgggghhhhh!

I started this post because Moni was upset and I wanted to cheer her up.

------------------

Old 06-13-2001, 12:00 PM   #27
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMaster:
That is so sweet of you Moni.

Your cats would not get any rest because I would chase them all over the house because I ain't afraid of no cats.

Just so you know my cat that I have right now was not afraid of any dogs. He actually chased two Greman Sheperds away when he was younger.
Hee Hee!

That is funny! Our own cat, Tiger stalks dogs...he isn't afraid of ANYTHING!
We tried to give him away when he was a kitten...wee gave him and a little girl cat that he liked to Rex's parents. He would harass their Boston Terrier LOL.
He was so homesick for the rest of his family though that we had to bring him back. When we brought him home, his sister and brothers surrounded him and got him down on the floor and then licked him like crazy! Everyone loves Tiger! Even Boo! I have never seen a happier, more easy-going cat in my life! Here he is with his mom...he catches her sleeping and then wriggles under her arm to snuggle with her while he naps.

I am sure they would love having a Silver Fluffy to chase and be chased by!
Esp Boo...he is so big, the rest of the cats are afraid to play with him and he loves to play.

Moni

------------------

Old 06-13-2001, 02:28 PM   #28
Lord Shield

Lord Shield gives Moni a cuddle and a big kiss!!! Hope that cheers you up!!

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-13-2001, 11:22 PM   #29
Moni

Lord Shield,
Thank you very much! You give great hugs!

I was more just wondering than I was at all upset when this thread was started, but I am glad it was since it gave me and a few others some good laughs.

Thanks again BladeMaster!

Moni

------------------

Old 06-13-2001, 11:58 PM   #30
BladeMaster

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

Lord Shield,
Thank you very much! You give great hugs!

I was more just wondering than I was at all upset when this thread was started, but I am glad it was since it gave me and a few others some good laughs.

Thanks again BladeMaster!

Moni

You are welcome my friend Moni. I am glad it made you and others smile.

Your friend
John

------------------