Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2001, 10:44 PM   #21
andora20
Manshoon

I bought my son Hero's Quest and we loved it!
Once we ran out of scenarios, we wrote our own!
Had a blast!

I got a couple of the add on scenarios for Hero's Quest, if u want to give me a few weeks to track them down for u.
P.S. Sorry for interupting the thread, won't do it again
Old 06-12-2001, 10:50 PM   #22
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

I am reclaiming the thread from all the spammers - and I hereby declare war on any more spammers who fancy a second takeover bid!

The rules again - I post a few facts about me. Person A sees a connection and then posts outline the connection. Then person A posts a few facts about themsleves - not necessarily the same facts.

Person B spots a conection to person A, so posts what this connection in and a few facts about themselves as well.

Along comes person C who connects to person B, writes a few facts.

Next person D connects to person C ... and so on.

I am going to connect with Moni, as I love animals and they love me!

More stuff about me
My brother is a big game fisherman, and my parents are both teachers. Until recently I have always lived within 30 minues drive of the sea. West Clare is my favourite place on Earth.

Old 06-12-2001, 10:54 PM   #23
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by andora20:
I bought my son Hero's Quest and we loved it!
Once we ran out of scenarios, we wrote our own!
Had a blast!

I got a couple of the add on scenarios for Hero's Quest, if u want to give me a few weeks to track them down for u.
P.S. Sorry for interupting the thread, won't do it again
My niece and nephew have the game now and they don't ever play it.
They are into Pukemon.

Thank you though!

Hey, kiwidoc, I live about 200 miles from the Gulf of Mexico...Padre Island...LOVE IT!

Moni

------------------

Old 06-13-2001, 01:48 AM   #24
Jimbo
The Magister

I'll connect to Moni, as I used to live near the sea.

I drive a Jeep that I tinker and have way too much fun with. I am a FireFighter/EMT-B, more or less a man that can't stay out of a uniform for long, as I was a soldier and an airman before. I love to learn, laugh, and love.
Old 06-13-2001, 11:30 AM   #25
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo:
I'll connect to Moni, as I used to live near the sea.

I drive a Jeep that I tinker and have way too much fun with. I am a FireFighter/EMT-B, more or less a man that can't stay out of a uniform for long, as I was a soldier and an airman before. I love to learn, laugh, and love.
The best connection I have to the sea is that I lived in Sicily for 3 years (courtesy of the USNavy) and was surrounded by the Mediterranean... loved that. That would also tie in with Jimbo being a soldier and an airman, as I was a contractor on a NATO base fueling aircraft during Desert Storm (I LOVED that job! )

A few more things about me, I used to write short stories (when I was MUCH younger), I like taking pictures of places I go to, love to hike in any forest or mountains I can find - and if I knew I would have income, I would live in Jackson, Wyoming where Yellowstone Park is and be really happy (as long as I could connect to the internet!!)

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Renunciate in Training
Trucker Punkin Fluffy
Old 06-13-2001, 12:00 PM   #26
Lord Shield

My connection here is the water reference: My Dad is an avid fisherman. I am a hydrophobe who gets seizures if immersed in water (even a bath) for more than 30 minutes (I have to use Showers) because I nearly drwoned as a toddler and had nightmares of it for about 20 years
I overcame my fears of darkness and heights long ago though. No human frightens me because of my training, and I hate my boss (bitch)!!

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 06-13-2001).]

Old 06-13-2001, 05:29 PM   #27
Epona
Zartan

OK,
My connection to Lord Shield is that I have showers, not baths because I'm not keen on being immersed in water, although it is claustrophobia rather than fear of the water itself.

Some things about me:
I am into archaeology
I love photography and take pictures of everything
I have a pet bird
I don't like my job
I sing and play guitar
I am sitting in the dark typing this because I don't have a replacement lightbulb

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 06-13-2001, 06:15 PM   #28
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

My connection to Epona: I play guitar and have a pet bird.

Lots of musicians out there! I started playing when I was 12 years old and been doing it ever since. I love being around people, but I value my time alone above all else. I love working on computers, almost more then using them. I swear I spend more time upgrading and tweaking my pc then I do using it! My job is pretty good, can't complain too much there. I can spend days reading a book and not even notice where the time went. Reading is the ultimate diversion from reality, replacing it with it's own reality. I don't read to escape reality, but instead to alter my perceptions of it.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)