Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2001, 04:46 PM   #1
kiwidoc
Zhentarim Guard

I am gonna try this again as I didn't make it clear enough last time. (I am an incompetent,inarticulate fool )

I post a few facts about me. Person A sees a connection and then posts outline the connection. Then person A posts a few facts about themsleves - not necessarily the same facts.

Person B spots a conection to person A, so posts what this connection in and a few facts about themselves as well.

Along comes person C who connects to person B, writes a few facts.

Next person D connects to person C ... and so on.

A few things about me
I am an emmigrant - left New Zealand to live in the UK. I am a singer and musician (accoustic guitar) and love Celtic music and blues. I love to write poetry, prose, RPG scenarios, songs .. anything! And I am an outrageous flirt.

------------------
There is only one kiwidoc, accept no substitutes

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEEDURE
www.judyhope.co.uk
Old 06-11-2001, 05:08 PM   #2
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

I do play guitar too (not BB king though )

I practise Taekwondo, and i like it a lot cause it allows me to relax, plus ive had good results in championships. I am at the university now, pretty upset, but i really hope i will be able to finish my career.

Oh, i forgot, i also hope I havent been an incompetent, inarticulate fool

------------------
"I´ve been captured... and I don´t care" -Ertai, Captive of the Blinding Angel
Old 06-11-2001, 05:28 PM   #3
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

My connection to Ertai_OHF...

I got my ass kicked by someone who knew Taekwondo...

I'm well known as a jerk, but I try to be nice. I'm trying to be a more active member of the CRPG community, and the IronWorks community. I love to read, and write stories of all kinds. I am also considered by many to be a fair poet.

Next

------------------
Old 06-11-2001, 05:32 PM   #4
Charean
Hathor

I read... a LOT! Just about anything fiction or non-fiction.
I listen to Rock and Classical music, Queensryche is my favorite band - awesome instrumentation and profound lyrics.
I study the mystical and the esoteric... And I LOVE TO DRIVE!!! ANYWHERE!!!!

hee hee.....

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....and there it goes... rolling under the table!!
Noticing that the Light has gotten further down a Dark Tunnel than expected... Time to get the Lantern... Knowing sooner or later - I will get to the End of this Tunnel to the Open Air once again...
Old 06-11-2001, 06:36 PM   #5
Lord Shield

I study the mystical too - my approach is somewhat buddhist/shamanistic. i also know hypnotism and runes
I know several martial arts styles, and used to teach Bo Jitsu
Although I am white, my g/f is black and i love her very much. She is allergic to cats, hates rats and fears snakes (ophidiaphobe)
Born in UK, my blood is 75% Scottish, 12.5% French, 12.5% Russian

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-11-2001, 06:45 PM   #6
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Part of my ancestry is Scottish with a lot of Italian thrown in for good measure
I like to read most anything. I enjoy camping, hiking, hunting and fishing.
I love to play computer games, clown around and play with my kids and I love my wife dearly!!! Can't not love a woman that mows the yard!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

If they take my gun can I still use my Axe?
Old 06-11-2001, 06:49 PM   #7
Row Firecam
Dungeon Master

I like to read too
I'm trying to find my place in life, I spend too much time at my compter, I love music and anything to do with fantasy. I daydream a lot at work

------------------

Keldorn's Younger brother
Old 06-11-2001, 06:52 PM   #8
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Sir_Taliesin, I find many connections with you...
Part of my ancestry is Scottish too! As well as German, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Irish, English...
Reading has been a passion for me most of my life. I have more books than I have room to store.
I am hopelessly addicted to the computer, chatting, CRPGs, and coming to this fascinating place.
I have 4 sons and have been married to their fascinating father for 21+ years. We also have 2 dogs, a Great Pyrenees and a husky/spaniel mutt.

*oops* posted at the same time as you Row Firecam ... but looks like there are connections anyway.

------------------

Do not meddle in the
affairs of Dragons for
you are crunchy and
good with ketchup.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 06-11-2001).]
Old 06-12-2001, 02:05 PM   #9
Melusine
Dracolisk

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by finding connections to multiple people...

-Like Kiwidoc, I am a singer, though more clasically orientated, and I love Celtic music (though not the popular modern types, prefer original traditional)
-I derive the same relaxation from music that Ertai gets from practising Taekwondo.
-Like most people, I think RudeDawg is a jerk Just kidding Dawgie!! Love your posts
-Like Charean, I love to read, and devour any book I can get my paws on. Prefer English Literature, though I also read Russian, German and French books (the russian ones in an english translation, she hastens to add ), GOOD poetry, biographies, fairytales, books on nature, religion/mythology and history, and fantasy and scifi.
-Like Lord Shield, I know the Runes and like to read about the mystical> I also love my boyfriend, who is allergic to cats, very much
-Like Bilqis, Sir Taliesin and LS, I have a pretty diverse heritage... mostly Dutch, German and Frisian blood, but also Spanish and even further back in time, Chinese and Indonesian.
-Like Row Firecam, I daydream....an awful lot!!!!

Ummm.. and now about myself...I study English Literature, sing in a choir, have a parttime job at H&M's (clothes' store) and a very cute hamster called Fluffy

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-12-2001, 03:56 PM   #10
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Row Firecam:
I like to read too
I'm trying to find my place in life, I spend too much time at my compter, I love music and anything to do with fantasy. I daydream a lot at work

I think ive found my clone!

------------------
One Day, When The Nine Hells Are Full, The Damned Shall Walk The Earth, And I Shall Conquer

"I'm sorry I called you Cannonball Head. I meant to call you Chrome Dome"