Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2001, 04:59 PM   #1
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok I finished all the major quests involving Ishad N'ha-Dragon Spire and now I guess I have to advance...but before I do..
1. Any items I may need to pick up in a random place for some quest in Brimloch Roon?
2. Any NPC's needed for later quests or can I slay them all for the much needed exp (I.E that annoying lil bastard Scanthril and all his buddies, Erathsmador and his gimp blind man, all the boogres in the boogre caves, etc.)
3. My part is as follows, want to know any suggestions.
Dwarf barbarian lvl 14ish initial class = warrior
Human Samurai lvl 4 initial class = warrior
Dwarf Priest lvl 14
Oomphaz wizard lvl 14
Pixie bard lvl 10 initial class = wizard
Ratling bard lvl 12 initial class = rogue
ANY mistakes/suggestions?
4. Any little hints or tricks I may have missed in a dungeon that will get me something that may be found useful? (Shurogeon Castle, Boogre Caves, Dragon Sp ire, Stout mines.)
5. To Be Continued....

------------------
newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2001, 12:55 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Newbie!!

Actually, I think you will find the case to be the other way around - that there are things you can only find once you've walked down that Spire path towards Brimloch Roon that will complete a quest you started in Ishad N'ha.
Since this is the case - learn TELEPORT, CREATE PORTAL and CALL OF HOME asap!! While it is terrifically easy to get back to Ishad N'ha (like falling off a ledge) getting back to Brimloch is another matter. If you can create a Portal on the East side of Brimloch, life is made much simplier. You just Teleport back to your portal and skip having to go through the Spire once again! (once really was enough! )

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2001, 03:42 PM   #3
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi newbie, this reply might be like restating the obvious since you've gotten quite a bit into the game already.

When I play, usually I try to get guild quests from all the different guilds before heading out. A irritating feature, of this otherwise wonderful game, is that some items or persons don't appear until you have recieved the quests. So by getting the quests before exploring the new areas I make sure that I won't miss anyhting. Furthermore, don't kill characters until you've got what you wanted from them (if you want to kill them at all).

//Jazzid
Jazzid is offline   Reply With Quote