Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2001, 12:03 AM   #1
Xignal76

Looks like you're well along toward finishing the Shrine. You'll need to return to Kerah and touch the portal and get item. Then go north through the shine back to the room with a beam of light. Use the portal item to refract the light then move the many ornamental obelisks to the dark spots on the floors to direct the light to the altar. Use ashes there.
Old 01-25-2001, 12:08 AM   #2
Eminster

I stood on top of the portal. Does that count as touching it? I didn't notice if anything materialized there or not. I thought I was gonna get sent to a different world. Which would have been pretty cool. OK so I will go back and check out that portal again. Thanks.
Old 01-25-2001, 11:48 AM   #3
Eminster

Alrighty Then! Few things. I visited Kerah she was useless. I was tempted to attack her but I got scared. There seems to be 2 doors I cannot get through. One is in the room with all the babboon wallpaper. There are two stone faces on the sides of the door. Don't know how to open it. Then there ia a door behind the alter where you put the ashes. Can't seem to get this door open. And last but not least I have no idea how to get this light to shine on the ornamental obelesks so it will shine on the alter??