Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2001, 12:32 AM   #1
babbler

I am an idiot! Can`t find neither the portal of Isis, nor Kerah`s spot, nor any obelisks. I have been everywhere through the temple of Kerah (though there was one place there near the altar with Anethas` ashes - the statue is pushed down through the passageway & gets stuck). I have Anethas` ashes and the relic of Isis, which I don`t know how to use (it doesn`t go to the light spot altar). I have been to the fountain of Isis - babbling statue - thats all.
Happy new year, everybody!
Old 01-03-2001, 08:21 AM   #2
babbler

Happy Millenium, everybody! I look for some ?obelisks? in the Kerah`s Temple. I read here that it is somehow connected to the sandy room with a stone pillar. I reloaded the game & went down there to find same scorpions on my head & square holes I couldn`t squeeze in. Please anyone help me, I was everywhere else there, I think.
Thanks to everybody!
Old 01-03-2001, 10:05 AM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Wrong room by a long way my friend. Do you have the obelisk from the portal of Isis up at Kerahs spot. Have you the ashes of Anephas. There is a small altar that has a light source. Don't know how much of a spoiler you are looking for - if you have enough, stop now and go to work on your resurrection , else,
SPOILER FOLLOWS
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Put the obelisk an the light source altar - see how the beam of light is deflected. See the strange brown tile on the floor - try picking up one of those corner ornaments that are obelisk shaped. Move them onto the brown tiles - you need quite a few as there are several corners and a couple of sets of stairs to descend to the altar of Anephas. Put the ashes on the altar, align your last light beam, and hey presto, the tubby Egyptian fellow appears (as you approach the altar.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2001, 10:59 AM   #4
babbler

"Portal of Isis"?Is that the statue somewhere in the north?It keeps saying that my journey is futile or something. Ok! I`ll check this one out. THANKS!