Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2001, 08:48 AM   #1
jeanpaul
Welcomed New User

Hi This is such a good game(character development is awsome)but it sure is humbling.I have read the posts about the two levers,right and left,but I sure can't find them in the warriors pit itself. I am pretty sure it is the warrior pit as it is on the side where I killed the warrior. Thanks for your patience.jeanpaul
jeanpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2001, 09:11 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, jeanpaul!!!

Sometimes it can be hard to tell which path you took - it depends on which crystal you used and which item you picked up but it really isn't that important which.

The best trick I have always found to get through the firey gauntlet is to have my LEAD character carrying a crate or chest and to run through the fires straight at the gate. The chest or crate will get to the gate before you do and keep it open long enough for your party to pass through.

Hope that will help!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2001, 03:33 PM   #3
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi Jeanpaul, and welcome to the board.
Wyvern's tip is a good one, but if you need it, here is some more info.

The online manual on CD1 of the game has some hints on how to get through the Warrior's path. If you took the Wizard's path you could try running down the corridor and jumping over the first fire. Keep on jumping, and hopefully you'll get through. If not... try it all over again!

If you're uncertain to which path you're on to, try to remember which of the ghosts you picked up the chrystal from. One is a wizard ghost, and the other is a warrior ghost. Maybe identifying the crystal could give you some clues as well.

Please let us know about your progress!

//Jazzid
Jazzid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2001, 04:31 PM   #4
jeanpaul
Welcomed New User

Hi I rammed a barrel through first and finally I am out of there.THanks a lot.This board is great. I don't know what I would do without it.jeanpaul
jeanpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2001, 05:28 PM   #5
Jazzid
Manshoon

Glad you made it!!! Btw, don't kill Scabban (who you'll meet in the Asylum)unless you've got the Scabban quest from the Wizard's guild.

//Jazzid
Jazzid is offline   Reply With Quote