Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2003, 05:05 PM   #11
bsftcs
Red Dragon

But we do not want to invite any temple guardians. They are already stoned when showing up. That even without the help of alcohol and petrification spells. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2003, 04:53 AM   #12
LiOnHe@rT
Baaz Draconian

if those temple guardians give us any troubles, juz threaten to throw water on them (water+rock=sand)! so i tink it'll be alright.....
LiOnHe@rT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 09:55 AM   #13
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Question Mark

Willow! Do you know how hard it might be for one to actually find an assassin while hiding in shadows? Even with some fancy pantsie reveal spell.

What if we put a choke coller on Sabastio!

Felix

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 09:58 AM   #14
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Felix The Assassin:
Willow! Do you know how hard it might be for one to actually find an assassin while hiding in shadows? Even with some fancy pantsie reveal spell.

What if we put a choke coller on Sabastio!

Felix
Hmm perhaps if you deflate the wind bag before bringing him to the party. Yes I guess that would be OK. As for finding you. Don't you know that Boogres have excellent vision in the dark from living beneath the earth for such a long time? My friends in the boogre foundation will find you. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Remember the Serran saying; They will hunt you down.

Oh and perhaps we can get Missy Hissy to recite chapther 29 of her story? *HINT* [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

[ 08-22-2003, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 10:04 AM   #15
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Question Mark

Hmm, Boogre Vision, what a concept. I always wondered why they just always ran into me, and looked dumbfounded. But, it just doesn't account for the Boogre Murderer's just stomping right past, they are funny to watch once ya bop em on the ol haid, and they turn around and swing at air.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 11:31 AM   #16
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Chapter 29? Okay, I'll see if Missy will grant me an audience this weekend. She's been getting rather impatient with me of late [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 02:21 PM   #17
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

ROFLOL!!!!!

I'm very glad to see that you took good care of yourselves while I was away! Ended up the only way I could have gotten online was to dialup long distance which didn't seem like such a great option.

Had a great time!

Saw Taming of the Shrew, Loves Labors Lost, Present Laughter and Hunchback. Had three dinners at the Old Prune (wonderful restaurant!!) Finally met in person an actor (now director of the Stratford Festival) that I have had the pleasure of seeing in many plays during the last 30 years or so. (Met him at the Old Prune - small world sometimes).

Found Jack two new canes with dragon heads (kewl)!

Fed the birds BJ's left over taco shells and discovered a terrific kids store, much to BJ's delight!

Now I have something like a zillion emails to be read/answered. I best get too it!

Was a great trip, but I am glad to be back home!!

Wyv
Old 08-23-2003, 11:30 PM   #18
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

It's great to have you back, Wyv... and I see you let the red out, too [img]smile.gif[/img]

Glad you had a good time (at Stratford, right?).
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 08:22 AM   #19
WillowIX
Apophis

Welcome back Wyv. Glad you had a good time. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bungleau since you are responsible for the party I suggest you also lead the clean up. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 08:41 AM   #20
moiraine sedai
Zhentarim Guard

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Bungleau since you are responsible for the party I suggest you also lead the clean up. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Not that we had anything to do with it (cough, cough)

Glad to hear you had a good time, Wyv.

Cheers,

Moiraine Sedai