Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2003, 07:49 PM   #21
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Masklinn:
What a bunch of jerks...and they tape that !

I say let them shoot at each other with real guns, much more fun and stressing. And will be less and less of them after each game. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Now that would be another game. It's called real life.
Old 07-16-2003, 07:58 PM   #22
mysticelt
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Originally posted by Masklinn:
What a bunch of jerks...and they tape that !

I say let them shoot at each other with real guns, much more fun and stressing. And will be less and less of them after each game. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Now that would be another game. It's called real life. [/QUOTE]We have that here in D.C.

It's called urban nitelife! Yo!
Old 07-17-2003, 10:38 AM   #23
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

I have it from somewhat reliable info that this is not a new concept. Apparently, some brothels and/or Gentlemans club private shows in Texas were using this as a gimmick some years back. The guy who related this to me worked as a bouncer in a club breifly and they had him drive the truck out to the field. The girls were usually scantily clothed, but it was a flimsy front for prostitution. Apparently, it finally caught the attention of the more conservative locals and they shut it down. He may just be spinning a yarn, but I remember him telling me this story a couple years back.
Old 07-17-2003, 11:08 AM   #24
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Bah, quite boring if you are a girl.

How bout a "Hunt for Johnny and Kakero" [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
I agree.

We're coming to get you Jonny and Kakero!

PS. My aiming is dodgy. Sorry if I do hit you below the waist.

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 07-17-2003, 11:15 AM   #25
Thoran
Galvatron

Seems pretty deviant to me, but except for the safety equipment I think there's nothing illegal about it. Paintball is legal, and Prostitution is legal... so if they allowed the women to be attired appropriately I doubt there'd be any problem.

I also think they should have the same thing for the ladies... shoot yourself a trophy buck! I think there's a lot of women who'd pay big $$$ to take their anti-patriarchy agression out on guys. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2003, 11:21 AM   #26
Rokenn
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
*snif* *snif* I smell - LAWSUIT. No protective gear.
I think a visit from OSHA might be in order. Did I mention I moonlight as an OSHA inspector for cases like this [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ok ladies, show me what you wear while working and we will start the inspection.