Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2001, 07:52 AM   #1
Jorath Calar
Harper

Wow, I don't watch music videos often, but I am now and they are playing Fat Boy Slim's Yo Mama... and it is freakin' hilarious and it's a great song...as far as techno goes [img]graemlins/rocking2.gif[/img]
[img]smile.gif[/img]

So whats your fave video of the year...or fave video ever?
Old 11-16-2001, 08:39 AM   #2
Grojlach
Zartan

Hmm, Human Being from the Beta Band comes to mind. It has abstract humour, silliness, nutcases, golden monkey statues and a nurse in miniskirt. And it's a brilliant song. What else does one want in a video??
Old 11-16-2001, 09:10 AM   #3
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

I like very much Elevation from U2. Is it great when they are playing and sound waves come from their guitars!
[img]graemlins/music06.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music01.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music07.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2001, 10:05 AM   #4
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

I would have to say that my fav of the year would have to have been Linkin Parks crawling. I love the glass effect in the video and it goes well with the song.
Old 11-16-2001, 10:13 AM   #5
Grojlach
Zartan

...And for the most controversial video of the year, nothing, I repeat nothing will be able to beat Add N to [X]'s Plug me in. The title of the song says it all perhaps...
Old 11-16-2001, 11:27 AM   #6
Debaser

quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
I would have to say that my fav of the year would have to have been Linkin Parks crawling. I love the glass effect in the video and it goes well with the song.

i swear to god if i hear that song one more time, i might just rip my own ears off with my bare hands! needless to say (but i'll say it anyway), i HATE linkin park. [img]graemlins/1puke.gif[/img]

actually, i thought radiohead's video for 'knives out' was pretty cool. definitely a departure from any kind of video cliche, and original in its own right. i know a few people who hate the video, but what do non-radiohead fans know anyway? [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2001, 06:14 PM   #7
demus
Manshoon

He he, I would have to say that I really like the video for 'In The End' by Linkin Park so [img]tongue.gif[/img] to Debaser , and the fact that I'm a Linkin Park fan has nothing to do with me liking it
Old 11-16-2001, 06:43 PM   #8
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Well it is a favourite music VIDEO isnt it? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Im a bit sick of that song too. And I do love Linkin Park almost as much as Incubus and Tool [img]tongue.gif[/img]
But I HATE when radio stations rape the songs and replay them 10 times a day for weeks on end. Really gets on my nerves. Thats what I hate about popularising bands. Becos when radio stations get hold of them they ruin them.
Old 11-17-2001, 02:26 AM   #9
Lifetime
Red Dragon

I agree with Azure. The Crawling Vid is Cool!

Has anyone seen the vid for Fade by Staind? I really like that one..
Old 11-17-2001, 03:32 AM   #10
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
HMm..I cant really think of any I liked this year

I liked Alice Coppers viedo where he blows up N;Sync, I think that was this year.