Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2001, 05:06 AM   #11
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Yes Mithril Hall another board, belonging to LadyNightshade (aka Shazira), who just made me a mod there.

Ye Gods! The lunatics are taking over the asylum

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Old 07-05-2001, 08:42 AM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Donut! Piffle! I know about posting.. and general discussions... they talk and generally discuss, therefore... ... LOL well makes sense!

And NO I'm not leaving IW! I love it here. But yes, GD has been in need of a shot in the arm lately...sigh. I think that many of the regulars who aren't here have temporary reasons like our Turbovee's.

As for the board being down.. yes we've had some trouble but it's getting fixed.
Those who have gone to look at other forums are learning new things and maybe they will come back and share new insights with us? I know I will.

I also know that my being there has brought several new members here, too! So, share and learn and maybe find a new perspective... it can't hurt!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 07-05-2001, 08:48 AM   #13
Sigmar
Unicorn

Turbovee, you have been missing for a while so you may not know about the new rules about signatures. You can only have one sig, look at Ziroc's thread for more details.

------------------
"Tiax will rule all!Just ask him and you will see."

Tiax, warmaster of clan HADB

[This message has been edited by Sigmar (edited 07-05-2001).]
Old 07-05-2001, 05:19 PM   #14
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by turbovee:
RL has sure taken its toll on me. I've been gone from the board for ages. I guess nobody's missed me Oh well I come back and people that were new to our forum a while back have become posting giants. Shoot, I'm probably a newbie to a majority of our baord members now.
Mithril Hall? I must have missed some things.

Turbovee: you have been SORELY missed! There was a thread about looking for you some while back; I think it was Moni that posted it. Glad to see you're back, even if it is for just a little while.

Cheers,