Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2001, 08:01 PM   #51
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Or maybe it is because we are all unique individuals and nobody can quite define our individual personalities considering our different life lessons/experiences.

I like this one!

------------------

Gonna run through the jungle!
Old 04-10-2001, 08:02 PM   #52
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
EEEF...uh, don't look now Wah, but we are both Rats...LOL
sheesh..have they been peeking at my checkbook? Shy love, huh? Where oh where is it ....hmmm? Shall we look under the bed? Behind the bookcases? LOL

Thanks Wah, I needed a laugh.

CHARLIE!!!!! Cloudbaby is gonna be HIGH SPEED CONNECTED BABY on Friday! WHEEEEHAAAA! OH YAH!

CloudSugar

Really, you are getting cable on Friday? Oh man, I am excited for you sis! Man o Man are you going to absolutely LOVE IT!! It will soon become your best friend trust me! When you see the difference you are going to FREAK!!

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 08:03 PM   #53
Moni

I credit life's lessons and experiences A LOT with the individual I am today, although I believe that astrological differences prevail in all of us (i.e. Aquarius have certain traits that you can't find in other signs and vice versa)

I have had my personality tested, my handwriting, etc. and the end results all point to what I am being a result of what I have lived through and how I have managed to use the experiences and lessons to overcome (a key word in all the tests ) the negative and focus on the positive.

Moni

Old 04-10-2001, 08:05 PM   #54
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Hey CBSis, if anyone rags on your "rat" status, THEY WILL CALL UPON THE WRATH OF LADYZEKKE!! I WILL CRUSH THEM LIKE THE TRUE DUNG BEETLE THAT THEY ARE!! THEY WILL BE NOTHING BUT MERE PASTE WHEN I AM FINISHED WITH THEM!

BTW, have you seen Puff? LofA must have scared him cause the castle is now full of bubbles. *Ladyzekke accidentally inhales one of the floating bubbles (apparently each bubble is filled with a different kind of gas) and finds that hear voice sounds like a chipmonk.* Hey! Aaaaaaah! Who said that? Not me? Wha? Nooooo! Damn that shite dragon!"
ROTFL... OKAY THERE IS NO WAY TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I AM LAUGHING...BUT I THINK I CRACKED A RIB... teehee...whoo...capslock set in! Hey over on the age thread, Gabe has a teeeny tiny font spelling out 'dung beetle' in his sig! GRRRRRR!

LZ check your email ...got some recordings there for you. Stealthy may be putting some of mine up on the site for fun...not sure. Apparently I make everyone silly ....do you think it's the laughing gas tooth powder Charlie sold me? LOL

CloudSiren

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 04-10-2001).]
Old 04-10-2001, 08:07 PM   #55
Lord Foul
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Late post here...Scorpio, and Dragon in Chinese i believe it is.
Old 04-10-2001, 08:15 PM   #56
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Leonis:
I like this one!

Yes, tis the "real deal" of it in a nutshell! I'd like to see someone describe me to a "T" so to speak. Good luck. Only I can do that.

Funny, you really remind me of Yorick. No wonder you two are such good friends! Hey, isn't Yorick a Saggitarius too? HAHA! (laughing)

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 08:23 PM   #57
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
I credit life's lessons and experiences A LOT with the individual I am today, although I believe that astrological differences prevail in all of us (i.e. Aquarius have certain traits that you can't find in other signs and vice versa)

I have had my personality tested, my handwriting, etc. and the end results all point to what I am being a result of what I have lived through and how I have managed to use the experiences and lessons to overcome (a key word in all the tests ) the negative and focus on the positive.

Moni

Yes I agree to a certain extent. I HAVE noticed certain sign-personalities in people I know that have the same "sign" and do see similarities. But just when I start thinking I'm seeing a pattern, I meet someone else who breaks all the rules!! So yes, as you (and I) said, life experiences make quite a lot of difference. For instance, my "horoscope" says I am a wanderer (even the name "Wendy" means wanderer) and although I would very much love to "wander," my life situations have kept me basically in one location for my entire life. I can agree on the part that says I like my "space" wherein I get very grumpy if I don't get time to myself (totally alone) on a regular basis. Of course, I was an only child, so spent most of my childhood doing things "alone" so that could be the reason why I feel that way. Go figure, but you'll be figurin for a long time!

As for the handwriting analysis, I have seen a few TV programs related to that topic. But I have to wonder about that as well, because a lot of my handwriting is basically "copycatting" other's handwriting letters that I particularly liked when I was younger. My "g's" do not have a curve, but go straight down. I also write "a's" like you see in this text. Not really my personality, per se, but borrowed from another, so analyzing would be faulty for me?

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 08:26 PM   #58
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Really, you are getting cable on Friday? Oh man, I am excited for you sis! Man o Man are you going to absolutely LOVE IT!! It will soon become your best friend trust me! When you see the difference you are going to FREAK!!

Yes, really! SO GLAD! And got 1st month and 6th month free plus half off the installation! WOOHOO! The world is not ready for highspeed Cloudy...hehehe

Tell me, LZ and anyone else out there with Cablemodem...what Email programs are you using?

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-10-2001, 08:27 PM   #59
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ROTFL... OKAY THERE IS NO WAY TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I AM LAUGHING...BUT I THINK I CRACKED A RIB... teehee...whoo...capslock set in! Hey over on the age thread, Gabe has a teeeny tiny font spelling out 'dung beetle' in his sig! GRRRRRR!

LZ check your email ...got some recordings there for you. Stealthy may be putting some of mine up on the site for fun...not sure. Apparently I make everyone silly ....do you think it's the laughing gas tooth powder Charlie sold me? LOL

CloudSiren

WHAT??!! GABRIEL IS DUNG BEETLING??? WHERE IS HE I WILL FIND HIM HOW DARE HE I WILL TAKE BUBBLES WITH ME AND WE SHALL GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS AND FLOAT HIM INTO THE HIPPO DUNG PILE!!

Cool, I will check my e-mail. Hey, e-mail Stealthy and make him give it up on his sound files! I know he can do it! And keep on Charlie and Turbovee as well paleese! HAHA! Can't wait to hear it this is fun!!

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 08:32 PM   #60
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Foul:
Late post here...Scorpio, and Dragon in Chinese i believe it is.
LORD FOUL! Scorpio dragon eh? Remind me never to get on your bad side! Yet on the other side of things, you would make quite a good companion in battle! Hey, just sayin, I'm on your side, yes your side, not those others, err, Lord Foul....!

------------------