Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2001, 05:08 AM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Another great edition!! But we're going to have to change the image link info for the pictures to be displayed!
I'll see if I can do that for you later today, email me the correct URL for the images!
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2001, 07:04 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

THE GAEL SERRAN EXAMINER
6th Edition
Sazerac, Editor

HEADLINE NEWS: Gorthius Alive and Well at Valeia

Rumors that the leader of the Hidden Circle, Gorthius, had been assassinated by the Black Hand were proven to be completely unfounded earlier today, according to a group of adventurers who encountered the intrepid rogue just outside the gates of Valeia.

When questioned if he was indeed the true "Gorthius", he was quoted to reply, "Have you been . . . drinking or something? Of course I'm Gorthius! There's only one, and that's me!"

Many people in the Gael Serran are relieved to find the heroic bandit alive and well, as he has been a long-time supporter of the poor and indigent of the land. Some of the wealthy, however, have cause to fear the safety of their valuable once again, as it has been said that no door or wall will keep the valiant rogue out.

At first thought to be a "trick" image perpetrated by the Serpent Temple and the Black Hand to exonerate themselves of any wrongdoing in relation to the rumors of assassination, the above photograph does bear authenticity. Being that several Valeians have independently seen and spoken with Gorthius completely removes all doubt as to the continued existance of the rogue.

When questioned where he plans to go next, Gorthius stated, "I'm headin' to Nymph Lake. I have a date with a hot little number over in the millhouse."

Keep watching for updates to the GAEL SERRAN EXAMINER. Remember: Minds that need examining want to KNOW!

-Sazerac, Editor

[This message has been edited by Sazerac (edited 03-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Sazerac (edited 07-05-2001).]
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2001, 07:38 PM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

LATE BREAKING UPDATE: Gorthius and Kerielle are a Couple

The rumor that Gorthius and Kerielle have been "keeping company" on the side was just confirmed, as the above exclusive candid photo shows. The heroic rogue and the kindly lady of the Millhouse are indeed together.

When Kerielle was asked if her relationship with Gorthius changed her feelings towards her former lover, Algamesh, she said, "I must get on with my life. Algamesh was a dear companion, but I cannot bury myself with him."

It is hoped that Kerielle will find lasting love with Gorthius, and that it will not be another case of her choosing another lover who will die soon at the hands of others.

Keep watching for updates to the GAEL SERRAN EXAMINER. Remember: Minds that need examining want to KNOW!

-Sazerac, Editor

[This message has been edited by Sazerac (edited 03-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Sazerac (edited 07-05-2001).]
Old 03-12-2001, 12:46 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Saz - let me know if you can't edit the IMAGE information so it will display - don't believe this board has a time limit on how long you are able to edit your own posts, but if there is - I can do the change for you!
Old 03-12-2001, 12:54 PM   #5
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Wyvern: Yes, I know how to do the new Image tags...problem is, I forget what the names of the picture files are! I'm at work now and can't get to my system. If you have those links, by all means go on and update them, as I won't be back home until after 5 pm my time (CST).

-Sazerac
Old 03-12-2001, 04:47 PM   #6
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

OK, Wyvern, should be fixed now. Back to top!

-Saz
Old 03-19-2001, 10:49 AM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

up
Old 07-04-2001, 02:43 PM   #8
naw
Elite Waterdeep Guard

As a newcomer to this game I didn't know what to do with that group of thieves. I talked with them and then tried to trade with Gorthius, guess I don't know how trading works, I couldn't buy or sell anything.

Next I tried stealing and of course failed and ended up killing the whole group. Now I've read the boards and gathered some information, guess I'll go back to an earlier save and load that one up with Gorthius & co still being alive.

//Naw
naw is offline   Reply With Quote