Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2001, 01:34 AM   #1
Silt

My first cleric guild quest is to give Mekdawa an elixir...but nothing I do when I talk to him allows me to give it to him....he just keeps telling me that I need to go to the toad village. Am I just too tired and missing something obvious?

Silt
Old 01-21-2001, 01:43 AM   #2
Moni

Have the party member with the quest ready to "give" the potion to the toad (have it showing in the scroll icon with the word "Give" highlighted in blue) then just click on the toad (you will see in your text screen that So & So just gave potion to Mekdawa) & then he will tell you "Mekdawa need this! Toads need this!...something something (You need toads, I think, lol) & then perhaps goodbye Ukabu!" you MAY need to follow him to let him finish speaking in order for the guild to know you finished the quest.
: )
Moni
Old 01-21-2001, 02:30 AM   #3
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

If you've already spoken once to Mekdawa (when he gives you the Toad Village quest), due to a bug he'll never quit running. The only way you can get him to accept the potion is to have the person carrying it go into "Give" mode with the potion showing, then find him and either corner him to where he can't move, or run up behind him and wuss-slap him with it. That's the only way I know how to get the sucker to accept the potion. You'll know it works if he says (as Moni pointed out) "Mekdawa need this! Toads need this! You are Ukabu!" That should be sufficient to have the quest register.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote