Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2003, 05:36 AM   #1
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Out of sheer curiosity....

What really makes you mad? What sort of things can't you stand? I'm just curious [img]smile.gif[/img] (Tongue-in-cheek humour ahead.)
Mine must be:
Racism (ANY form, positive or negative. Hey, Charlie, can ya write a poem about shooting someone from the KKK? )
Boybands (Sodomy is too good for Westlife, A1, or N*Sync and their grotty little mates. Kill 'em all)
Blazin' Squad (Brits will know what they are)
(Temporarily: My parents. FFS, if you've split up, then split up, stop going off together It's confusing me )
My brother. He is a total nuisance. I swear, I'm leaving home or he is before I'm twenty, otherwise I'll go mad and shoot him.)
Grease.
Being banned from the phone and computer and therefore not able to get in contact with Colin...WAAAAAA!
Cheap Vodka (I last like, half a whisky glass...oops...)

So...what sort of things make the Ironworks populus mad?
(PLEASE NOTE: Do not hijack this thread by posting something like, "I hate *insert IW member name here*" or going on about the war. I just wanna see what things really get ya [img]smile.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 03-17-2003, 05:47 AM   #2
Jorath Calar
Harper

Like you, Racism and Boybands, also rapists and childmolesters, arrogant people, myself when I'm on prognaostic(SP?) mode, tasteless advertisment, reckless drivers, Counterstrike players, game magazines who say the Infinity engine is outdated, popup windows (Specialy on gamesites who say IE is outdated [img]smile.gif[/img] ), people who talk on cellphones in movies, the people who post on Ain't it cool news and Carrottop... I'll get back to you if more comes to mind... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2003, 05:49 AM   #3
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Hmmm..I would have to say getting woken up from a good sleep for something stupid. Or a loud unneccary noise. God thats annoying. And people that nag all the bloody time.

Edit-Yikes..typos..I should have been in bed hours ago.

[ 03-17-2003, 05:51 AM: Message edited by: Iron_Ranger ]
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 03-17-2003, 09:19 AM   #4
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Actually i'm pretty easy. Nothing much really bothers me, and when it does, it's usually something that rarely happens. Which means there is hardly any chance of it developing into a pet hate.

Like that time i lent a CD to a friend of mine who promised to return it the next time he saw me. He did. Two days later. It must have been a great weekend because it came back scratched and dirty. But that's OK. I mean, i only lent it to him once. So i can't really be upset with him. Can I?

Or those people with the funny machine voices who ask you ever so politely to 'hold' when i'm trying to pay a bill or contact someone important. I mean, it's not like i had anything else to do. And they're such a big, important company with so much to do and so many clientele that they couldn't possibly answer everyone's queries immediately. Could they? After all, it costs money to hire people to answer phones. And the music's very soothing. Just what you need really. After all, it's better for all concerned if i fall asleep after twenty minutes of *pseudo-mech-femme voice* "please hold..." *end pseudo-mech-femme voice*. I wouldn't want to lose my cool... Would i? pleaseholdpleaseholdpleaseholdpleasehold... I mean, would it be so rude if i stuffed that handset down my pants and told you to HOLD THIS, BIATCH?..

Or those *involuntary flinch* people who come around to my house. My house. And ask me if i want to be like... like... THEM!

Or Kylie Minogue? *flinch*

No, scrub that. How 'bout every 'pop' singer! *pseudo crap singing voice* Look at me! I'm dead sexy. Look at my sexy body. If you keep looking eventually you'll forget that i'm a STupiD liTle TraMp that CAN'T SING for @#$%!

A toasted ham n cheese sanger from Mcdonalds. Why do *shudder* people want to buy *cringe* toasted ham n cheese sandwiches from... McDonalds? *shakes head in disbelief* Why People? It's not food. Look at it! Look at that, that cheese. And that ham? That's not ham! I could slowly chew the leather off my boots and have a more nutritious and tasty meal...

Or my friends *shudder* who have got nothing better to do than to play games on MY computer. And they're so hopeless. HOPELESS! and they sit there! Right there! Dying over and over and over and f@#$%n OVER and they NEVER GET ANY BETTER!!!

Or driving with my dad. Who sits there and picks his nose. And i look away. But i know. I know. That he's still doing it! So i tell him not to. But every time i turn my head, he's doing it AGAIN! And AGAIN. And, and... STOP THE CAR I'M GOING TO @#$% KILL YOU!!!...

*composes self*

But, like i said, I'm Easy. Aren't I?
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Old 03-17-2003, 09:59 AM   #5
Masklinn

Racism : exactly like you Kaltia, ANY form, you're right about that, people tend to think too often that only negative racism is bad. Positive one can be sometimes way worse. Racism is truly one of these stuff that can make me mad real fast.

Cats : I hate these selfish annoying little furry pet. They come to you only when they wanna eat. Rest of the time you don't even know where they are. They are MEAN by nature. They attack kids when they sleep ! Cats are true monsters !
Yeah I'm allergic too...why do you ask ?

France in american movies : You will ALWAYS hear some accordion somewhere. That makes me soooo mad cause it's soooo false.

Those are the 3 things I can't stand at all.
Old 03-17-2003, 09:59 AM   #6
Indemaijinj
Symbol of Cyric

Humanity is nothing but a vessel for petty hatred.

Therefore I hate humanity.

[ 03-17-2003, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: Indemaijinj ]
Old 03-17-2003, 11:12 AM   #7
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

That person who is trying to do both. Drive and carry on a conversation on a cell phone!

That person who is only driving 205 KMH, and wants you to move over, when there is clearly a truck in that lane doing 80 KMH, and you are doing 200 KMH.

That person who thinks their stuff don't stink, and can do as they please. And never have to pay the piper!

That person who thinks job security means sending out a faulty part.

Clothes designers. So, hey, ok, I'm over 6' tall, and under 250lbs, but, that new piece in GQ just dosen't quite fit me right.

Affirmitive Action, do we really still need this?

The overpayed, underworked, oversized person who always knows when you are double tasked and asks if you could get em something while you are in the middle of a severe brain storm.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Old 03-17-2003, 11:51 AM   #8
WillowIX
Apophis

Dontīt get mad very often, but I have some pet peeves.

1) The hubby not being able to drop his laundry in the laundry basket. No, instead everything goes on the floor. MEN! (OK I needed to say that , no hard feelings guys. Guys? Guuyys? Heellooo).
2) Child abuse. Being a mother I donīt believe I have to explain that much further.
3) Computer errors! Fluffy, my computer that is, is always doing stuff I donīt want her to! And sometimes she doesnīt work. That makes me upset. Of course knowing that I never err is a relief.

[ 03-17-2003, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 03-17-2003, 11:54 AM   #9
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Letter

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Out of sheer curiosity....

What really makes you mad? What sort of things can't you stand? I'm just curious [img]smile.gif[/img] (Tongue-in-cheek humour ahead.)
Mine must be:
Being banned from the phone and computer and therefore not able to get in contact with Colin...WAAAAAA!
Cheap Vodka (I last like, half a whisky glass...oops...)
Ah, that explains much... as for the cheap vodka I think we'll have to have a little talk about that... [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] especially since its gonna be your bday at some point... lol.

Things that annoy me?

Hmm. Humans. Not being able to talk (constently) with Kyra. Not being able to see Kyra as often as I'd like (everyday wouldn't be enough [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). Running out of books to read. College. Sheer stupidity, politicial idiots, Humans... and so, so much more...
Old 03-17-2003, 12:32 PM   #10
andrewas
Harper

Things that really get me mad:

Racism. Sexism.

Child molesters/rapists.

Script Kiddies.

Politicians.

Most lawyers.

Drug Dealers.