Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2001, 12:59 AM   #1
Rolzi_69
The Magister

I am sorry if i have offended Memnoch or Ziroc or anyone else for that matter about this thread. So if you are just tell me to close it and i will.

Anyways, i was just wondering who you all think would be the best president for this site(if there were one). If it is anyone else besides Memnoch or Ziroc just say so but im trying to keep in between those two ok!!!!!!

------------------
Rolzi_69 will reign supreme over all!!!!

[This message has been edited by Rolzi_69 (edited 06-04-2001).]
Old 06-04-2001, 05:48 AM   #2
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

What on earth are you talking about? Ziroc is the Administrator/owner/top bloke and Memnoch a Moderator/helpdesk/top bloke.

Well ok. I lied about the Help Desk bit....MEMNOCH IS NOT A HELP DESK O.K.??!!

I think that you have a Moderator fixation myself. You should speak to our resident self-esteem counsellor Cloudbringer in General discussions dear Sir.

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 06-04-2001, 05:58 AM   #3
Rolzi_69
The Magister

LOL
THIS WAS A JOKE
I JUST WATED TO SEE IF ANYONE PICKED IT UP....ER YEH...A JOKE...THATS WHAT IT IS....HEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
RUPZOOOTOI

------------------
Rolzi_69 will reign supreme over all!!!!
Old 06-04-2001, 06:01 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Rolzi, what are you talking about mate? It's not a competition.

Yorick answered the question perfectly. Ziroc owns this site. He rules all. I just help him out, as do the other mods.

You DO know there is a General Discussion forum for NON-BG2 related topics, don't you? As this is a non-BG2 related topic, I will move it there. You can post away on non-BG2 related topics all you want there.

I've told you this on three occasions, mate!

The General Discussion forum can be accessed by using the drop down box on the bottom right hand corner of the screen. If you have difficulty in using that, click here and bookmark it.

Please, no more spam in this forum, ok?

------------------