Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2002, 06:53 AM   #1
Kelddath
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I play with kensai/mage, and i blew it when gave him proficiensies for a two-handed sword, because i thought he could use carsomyr.

Now i wanna know what twohanded sword(which i CAN use) is the best(except carsomyr+5).

At this time i wield lilacor, and im not quite pleased with the damage im dealing.
And how much did you lower kensais AC.(i have AC 3 and i'm not happy with it).
Kelddath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 07:13 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

MINOR SPOILER......

The Silver Sword would probably be your best bet. You don't get it till Chapter 6 but it's very good. Warblade +4 is probably your best bet if you just want to deal out damage - it has a base damage rating of 1d12, rather than 1d10, and is a +4 weapon which means you can hit practically anything in the game with it.

If your kensai is evil, then Soul Reaver +4 is a pretty awesome weapon - one of the best in the game.

If you are planning to journey on to ToB, then there are a LOT of 2H swords there.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 08:05 AM   #3
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

I think the Silver Sword is better than the Holy Avenger myself. The amount of times I have killed people instantly with that...
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Barry the Sprout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 09:09 AM   #4
Sir Exxon
Zartan

The Silver Sword is probably the best one. Or Warblade +4. But since both of them dont come along before in chapter 6, the best sword is probably the Lilarcor.

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote