Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-2001, 11:06 AM   #1
KattB
Dungeon Master

I got the snake fig. no problem with the tunnel, in and out fine. but when back in the room I jumped into the water in, I can not get out of the water, i try jumping and movine forward but all I do is 'splash' a lot. How do I get out of the water, back into the Iron Floor Room? is there an differnt way out I do not know about?
thanks
Kathy
KattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2001, 11:38 AM   #2
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

Try looking up while positioning yourself in the center of the opening and then walk forward. As you move up out of the water shift your viewpoint a bit down and forward to "clamber over the edge."

Rick
Xignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2001, 01:08 PM   #3
KattB
Dungeon Master

Thank you. that worked. I had to face the side, not the exact middle..facing the door, as I had been doing, but it worked.

Now I have a new problem. Where the gold snake is, there is a slot to place a coin, where do you get a coin for it? Everytime I touch it (thinking maybe a gold coin will go in) I get 'bit'. I think I am to put a coin in the slot and get some insence, but do I need a special coin?
Kathy
Old 03-25-2001, 01:14 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Kill the serpent priests that are walking around the temple. They regularly drop coins when you do. You'll need to do this for the 1st Thieves Guild quest as well. Alternatively, you can pickpocket them for the coins.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2001, 03:09 PM   #5
Gaius Pecunia
Dungeon Master

You also cannot just touch the coinbox. You have to use the use/give action and select the Serpin coin, then click with it on the coinbox.
Gaius Pecunia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 04:54 AM   #6
KattB
Dungeon Master

I got it to work, thanks. Now my problem is getting into the room with the last monkey figure. I have 'how to do it', but after the first door, nothing works. It just says,after I flip two swtiches and put in a coin, that the doors make a noise but fail to open. any idea what I am doing wrong?
Kathy
Old 03-26-2001, 05:02 AM   #7
koolaidfreeservecouk
The Magister

the doors all have a specific two open twoshut, three open one shut trigger mechanism. there was a thread a while back giving youthe correct combos. although if you go thru the total possible combos it won't take you that long. just whack out a horde of serpent priest first as you'll need plenty coins to try all solutions e.g
door 1 lever down, rest up
door 2 lever down rest up
door 3 lever down rest up
etc etc etc thru two levers down, three etc etc

good luck.
si
koolaidfreeservecouk is offline   Reply With Quote