Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2004, 11:40 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

every saterday night I get on the server at around 10:30 P.M. Alantic East Coast time and get down to the third level spend about 15 min in skulport and the server dumps me everytime I pass the bar right where Carla Tortella is standing. this makes three weeks in a row that I haven't gotten past that %&$%#*@ Bar. and one other thing, where the hell is everybody? I have stopped in every night this week for a few minutes and no-one else is there. When I think I see somebody and say hello they just run away and say nothing in return. Since the Undermountain went server vault I haven't been able to speek with anybody in the Undermountain that includes Ziroc when I saw him three day ago He acted like I wasn't even there. I use to have alot of fun in the Undermountain but it has become boring all by myself everytime I'm there. It was alot more fun when we would show up and go through as a small team and you could see the other pictures of PC's in the Mountain with you but now I never see anybodys PCs picture on the right side of my screen even when I'm sure there are three or four people in the room with me, what the heck is up ????!
Old 07-25-2004, 12:12 AM   #2
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Ziroc has taken off Enforeced One party system because of the new PvP arenas. you can see who is online using the Player listing on your menu.

You can then hook up with people to form a party if you want.
Old 07-25-2004, 12:18 AM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

The server is PACKED every day now man, as TDC said, you just need to join a party and those portraits will show up like normal.

I saw you the other day, but I was following someone and checking on something important, and did not have time to stop and say hi [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 03:41 AM   #4
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Z whats ben up with the server today? Its been kicking me out all day. Got kicked out about 5 or 6 times today.
Old 07-25-2004, 03:43 AM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

It was VERY choppy today, It may have been busy on the forum--bandwidth issues or just the server needing a reset. It was up for 33 hrs.. I reset it an hr ago, so it should be fine now.

Old 07-25-2004, 06:27 PM   #6
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Everytime I go in, I run into friendly aquaintances. The times that I go in and find nobody around are the times that I was actually hoping to be alone. When I need companionship, I know when and where to find them.

Having said that, I have not had the opportunity in the past three days to log in.

And I usually wait for people to invite me first. I never make the first move.
Old 07-25-2004, 08:06 PM   #7
Teri-sha Illistyn
Zhentarim Guard

I see a lot of people from I.W. on EfU. It is kinda nice seeing the I.W. or of IronWorks next to peoples names.

Larry, I made a pretty kick ass Cleric of War and Strength with a Greatsword. Lets take out the Isle dude!!
Old 07-25-2004, 08:48 PM   #8
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

I tried to take out the isle with my fighter/rogue/shadow dancer. But that damned Soul skeleton kicked my arse all over the isle. i could harldy touch him!

Then the bastard would stand over me and wait for me to respawn.

Lucky I had haste on or I would not have been been able to get away!
Old 07-25-2004, 09:44 PM   #9
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Early this A.M. my time T-D-C invited me to join his party. I was on level three and had just arrived there when he invited me, I worked my way toward him on level 4 fighting my way threw many monsters and just as we met up on the 4th level the server crashed and hasn't come back on since then that I know of.
Old 07-25-2004, 09:48 PM   #10
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
Early this A.M. my time T-D-C invited me to join his party. I was on level three and had just arrived there when he invited me, I worked my way toward him on level 4 fighting my way threw many monsters and just as we met up on the 4th level the server crashed and hasn't come back on since then that I know of.
Its back now. Do you know exactly where people were when it crashed? I think it just got packed, there were 9 people in there and 2 in waiting to come in, and something may have happened and POP! crashed.