Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2001, 05:58 AM   #11
Hojou
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlander:
Originally posted by: Darth Bob
75 seconds! That's a bit long don't you think Darth Bob¿ (I'm sure you mean 0.75 sec's)

Hehe he did write .75 seconds (a fancy way of writing 0.75 is to leave out the 0
Old 10-09-2001, 07:51 AM   #12
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Charlander...dejligt at se endnu en dansker herinde

Well I´m thinking "KILL the Demi lich..." onlu problem is where the devil did the critter scatter his bodyparts to...I can´t find the anywhere
Old 10-09-2001, 08:43 AM   #13
H. Sedai

Thanks, Charlander. Now, if I could only find some boots of speed. (without cheating)

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

Old 10-09-2001, 09:10 AM   #14
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

but you can hit demilich with only +5 or 4 weapons but its only 2

------------------
"Not for your eyes only, also for your beautiful ears.."

Yngwie J. Amadeus Zoltan "Diamond Fighter of Aerie Lovers Sacred Band"
Old 10-09-2001, 09:15 AM   #15
Thrawn
The Magister

i believe that its consdered an +5 enchancement with the upgrade verus undead.
Old 10-11-2001, 12:43 PM   #16
Discopalace
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Did you know you can get 2 rings of regeneration as well? Maybe y'all know already, but just in case.... SPOILER below
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Pickpocket the shopkeeper in the Adventurer's Mart.
Old 10-11-2001, 01:31 PM   #17
Haladar
Dungeon Master

Sparhawk asked where the body parts are. They are the Torso, Arms and Head
SPOILER
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
The Head is in the house next to the one with the harper's enemies in. If this fails just go round the docks checking every door for traps, it is the onl trapped door. Once you get iside go downstairs. You dont have to retrieve the head, just talk to it (talk by clicking on the coffin).
Another part is in a coffin that is behind the door to which Gaal give you the key in the cult quest.
The final part is behind a trapped door in the bridge district. It is a door right next to the one for the twisted rune quest, by where you meet the guy who buried Tirdir.
Once you have them all return them to the head. (btw, every time you retrieve a part you get attacked by a powerful lich.

----------------
Haladar
Mithril Cavalier of ALSB
Guardian of the Holy Temple of Aerie