Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2004, 04:24 AM   #1
Peytin of Rothmire
Manshoon

#1: I have specifically created a fighter/ranger/mage with two goals in mind (the mage to be able to use wands - also got the cloaktower quest - and the ranger for the free 2-weap and ambi feats). I am human 5F/1R/1M so am not suffering any xp penalties. I am aiming for a dual-wield fighter and I sacrificed a little on Con to get higher Dex so I can use leather armor. Currently, I am using heavy with single weapon, but it's still early on. I would like to have Marrok make me the "Leather Whitebone Armor" (unless it's no good, maybe someone can enlighten me there). According to his book, I need a gargoyle skull (got it) and a suit of armor of total AC 3. I have a suit of studded leather +1 (Base AC3 with +1 armor AC) but this isn't doing it. What am I missing? The armor is in my inventory and not equiped or in a magic bag, as is the skull.

#2: I'm carrying around about 5 fire beetle bellies. They aren't taking up much space as they are in a bag or box too. Is there a use for these later on? Will I need a few of them or will just one suffice? Naturally, one would think armor, along the lines of ankheg. Nobody will pay more than 1 buck for them.

#3: and how about those skeleton knuckles?

Thanks.
Peytin of Rothmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 05:15 AM   #2
Stratos
Vampire

1. The total AC have to be 3, so you'll have to buy a leather armor +1 instead. I've tried to make this armour with one of my characters and I found out that the Leather Whitebone Armor is a medium armor and not a light one. In your case it'll mean that you'll loose the dual-wielding benefits from the ranger class.

2&3. These items have various uses in the game which will become clear when you need to use them. Keep a few of each kind just in case, but sell the rest. You can always buy or find new ones if the need would arise.
Old 01-24-2004, 05:37 AM   #3
Peytin of Rothmire
Manshoon

Thanks Stratos. So the AC total must much exactly. Won't help though if it is medium armor.
Peytin of Rothmire is offline   Reply With Quote