Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2003, 09:32 PM   #1
jred
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Alright, I'm a 15th level wizard and I'm getting kicked around pretty hard by the Hand of Morag characters, I've managed to kill one but the other one regenerates so bloody fast that he whips me up pretty good. Then when I'm engaging him Morag herself shows up and the battle is short fought. Any spell stratages would be welcomed. Thanks, Jason the Red.
jred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2003, 11:22 PM   #2
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by jred:
Alright, I'm a 15th level wizard and I'm getting kicked around pretty hard by the Hand of Morag characters, I've managed to kill one but the other one regenerates so bloody fast that he whips me up pretty good. Then when I'm engaging him Morag herself shows up and the battle is short fought. Any spell stratages would be welcomed. Thanks, Jason the Red.
Best bet is not to even bother with them. Throw a summon at them and let them play with it. Take out Morag; once you take her you are done. Throw all of your area effect damage spells at the meditating lizards who are protecting her (they are behind the blade barrier). Kill as many of them as possible, to open her up to damage. Then hit her with everything you have. Use all of your charged items, as there is no reason to keep them after this. If need be use a henchman (if you kept one) to hold back the Hands of Morag. The key is to destroy the meditating lizards, then take out Morag.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 04:57 PM   #3
Malavon's Rage
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Nerull:
quote:
Originally posted by jred:
Best bet is not to even bother with them. Throw a summon at them and let them play with it. Take out Morag; once you take her you are done. Throw all of your area effect damage spells at the meditating lizards who are protecting her (they are behind the blade barrier). Kill as many of them as possible, to open her up to damage. Then hit her with everything you have. Use all of your charged items, as there is no reason to keep them after this. If need be use a henchman (if you kept one) to hold back the Hands of Morag. The key is to destroy the meditating lizards, then take out Morag. [/QUOTE]I have a 20th level Sorcerer who, every time, casts "Weird" at all the meditating lizards, none of them make a succesful save, or maybe I'm just an extrememly lucky person [img]smile.gif[/img]