Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2003, 08:42 AM   #11
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Hmmn this is a tough one,
I would have to say the person who I try to be like the most is my grandfather, he was an amzing person and I never met anyone who disliked him. I would really love to grow up to be like him.
If we're talking about famous people idols i'd have to say erm... most probably Daniel Johns, I doubt anyone will know who that is so...

I'll leave you all in the dark

Felix
Old 04-25-2003, 08:50 AM   #12
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
Why not mention that he can't string 6 words together in an intelligent sentence or that he's got a ridiculously squeaky voice.
Lets hear it for Liam Brady then [img]tongue.gif[/img] Sound like Jealousy to me Donut [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2003, 08:51 AM   #13
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
David Beckham - He married one of the spice girl, he is rich, he got multimillion pound contract, he is playing football in one of the biggest club in the world , he is the captain of England national squad , he got a palace, he got nice cars, fans adore him, Japanese girls are crazy of him, he got a statue in Thailand. what more can I say? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Why not mention that he can't string 6 words together in an intelligent sentence or that he's got a ridiculously squeaky voice. [/QUOTE]And he wears an alice band which looks ridiculous. I cannot see him without bursting out laughing.
Old 04-25-2003, 08:53 AM   #14
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
Hmmn this is a tough one,
If we're talking about famous people idols i'd have to say erm... most probably Daniel Johns, I doubt anyone will know who that is so...

I'll leave you all in the dark

Felix
Not mr silverchair is it per chance [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rocking.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 04-25-2003, 09:09 AM   #15
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

My great uncle. When Dad left, his side of the family really helped out, and Tom was one of the best men I ever met. He used to be SAS during World War 2, and I grew up on his stories. Amazing bloke, really funny and a good personality. Died a few years back, and to be honest, it was more upsetting to myself and my siblings than when Dad cleared off
Old 04-25-2003, 09:46 AM   #16
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hmm, the historical figure I most admire is the first Duke of Wellington. Worked his way from subaltern to Commander-in-Chief of the British army, defeated Napoleon, and won every battle he commanded in, unless you count the slight reverse in India before Seringapatham, and throughout it all spoke his mind forthrightly and humorously. But, Vaskez is right, he is not my idol; nobody is.
Old 04-25-2003, 10:12 AM   #17
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Ian Botham, he smacked Aussies like they should be smacked.
Old 04-25-2003, 10:15 AM   #18
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Why not mention that he can't string 6 words together in an intelligent sentence or that he's got a ridiculously squeaky voice.
Lets hear it for Liam Brady then [img]tongue.gif[/img] Sound like Jealousy to me Donut [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]As a footballer, Beckham would not be fit to lace his boots, as a fashion icon..well who gives a f***.
Old 04-25-2003, 10:19 AM   #19
quietman1920

I only know one Idol. Billy Idol. Last I'd heard he was 'rocking the cradle of Lurve'.
PS- He drank a Lot in the 80s. Q: Has he sobered up yet?
Old 04-25-2003, 10:21 AM   #20
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

YODA [img]smile.gif[/img]