Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2003, 05:47 PM   #1
Vedran
Lord Soth

They will charge even that little megabyte that was free!
Where could I upload my sig pic now? Can anyone... search with Google and... give me an adress? Please?
Old 02-11-2003, 05:59 PM   #2
SomeGuy
Unicorn

I'm sure Lycos is free. Try that.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-11-2003, 06:30 PM   #3
Niadh
Elminster

http://www.boomspeed.com is free and of OK grade.
A Knight is sworn to darkness. <br />His heart knows only hatred.<br />His sword destroys the helpless,<br />His might imprisons the weak.<br />His wrath upholds the wicked, <br />His word speaks only lies.<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.boomspeed.com/niadh/newiwsig.jpg\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 02-11-2003, 09:23 PM   #4
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Vedran - I decided to go ahead and pay the $9.95 for my 1MB of space at RanchoWeb. If you don't find a site you like, I'll be happy to host your sig for you.

This offer is good to anyone looking for a place to host their sig.
Old 02-11-2003, 10:22 PM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
Vedran - I decided to go ahead and pay the $9.95 for my 1MB of space at RanchoWeb. If you don't find a site you like, I'll be happy to host your sig for you.

This offer is good to anyone looking for a place to host their sig.
OMG, 10 bucks for 1 MEG????? That is a CRAZY RIP OFF! You can get 100 megs for 9.95 and a website as well as a few email boxes with some of the top 10 web hosting sites...

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 02-11-2003, 11:25 PM   #6
Cerek the Barbaric

Gee, thanks for making feel better Ziroc.

I realize there are better deals out there, but I don't have the time nor the inclination to create and upkeep an entire website. And I have no need for extra email addresses. All I wanted was someplace to host my pics. Since I have several loaded, I didn't want to take the time to download them back to my PC and re-load them to a new site.
Old 02-12-2003, 04:50 AM   #7
Sever

I know what you mean, Cerek. I'd happily pay the money if only to get the matter out of the way without all the hassle. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) i do not own a credit card and really cant be stuffed trying to organise another method of online payment. 1 meg is all i need for now and as long as it stays that way, boomspeed is good enough for me.

BTW, cheers for the link, Niadh [img]smile.gif[/img]
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Old 02-12-2003, 03:46 PM   #8
Vedran
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Sever:
I know what you mean, Cerek. I'd happily pay the money if only to get the matter out of the way without all the hassle. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) i do not own a credit card and really cant be stuffed trying to organise another method of online payment. 1 meg is all i need for now and as long as it stays that way, boomspeed is good enough for me.

BTW, cheers for the link, Niadh [img]smile.gif[/img]
I side with every single word you wrote.
Old 02-12-2003, 05:54 PM   #9
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Most freebee sites won't allow linking of images on remote sites. They realize this is one of the most common uses of server space and they want to make their money too. Advertisers on the web don't pay what they used to. Your ISP should give you a bit of free space for a home page, don't they?