Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2001, 03:57 PM   #31
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by jabidas:
Sorry but what was too offensive in the collar thread, actually forget it im just going to go delete my entries.

Who the hell is Charlie its just someone I made up and has no reference to anyone on the board, Hell I dont even know a Charlie in real life so no offence intended but god know I got a lot of flaming over in the BG2 bar over something I thought came from my imagination.

IT all happened during my sleep period but Charlie is also the name of an IW member too, so some people must have thought you were commenting about him

Old 06-16-2001, 04:04 PM   #32
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Well I bloddy well wasnt, they couldnt just say wait a second are you talking about my friend who you never ever encountered in either the General discussion or Baldur2 forums, but no of course not it was feet in first screaming for blood. To hell with them anyway I deleted the posts entirly

------------------
Old 06-16-2001, 04:05 PM   #33
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

jabidas,
personally I can't help but feel you're insulting the intelligence of the posters here, a quick search shows you posted in the same threads as Charlie on more than one occasion. Anyway, it's done, dusted and finished now.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 06-16-2001, 04:14 PM   #34
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Where the hell did I post with him. Either way you shouldnt flame like that so quite frankly Go Away.
Old 06-16-2001, 04:29 PM   #35
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

OK, that's enough. Do you realize which post you guys are starting to flame each other on? Or do you think that Saz types these notes out for no reason?

Cavern sniffer, the language you used at the BG2 Bar thread was not acceptable under ANY circumstances - even if you are defending a friend. Please don't direct any of that type of language to anyone here, censored or otherwise.

Jabidas, when people are baiting you or flaming you, try not to rise to it. There is more courage displayed and respect earned in not responding than in responding.

It's not about who can get the last word in. I will have the last word on this. I've had enough of all this, children, so quit it!

------------------
Old 06-16-2001, 04:37 PM   #36
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Allright I obey the master and I will drop it now. btw Im still having trouble finding where i posted with him.

------------------
Old 06-16-2001, 04:41 PM   #37
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

As I said it's done. jabidas, Sazerac, board members, please accept my humble apologies.
Old 06-16-2001, 04:44 PM   #38
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Tell that Charlie guy im sorry as well because I wasnt even aware he existed, where did I post with him though Im curious.

------------------
Old 06-16-2001, 05:02 PM   #39
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Temper it down.........tehre's no harm in a little emotion, but with an estimated average of about 200+ guests visiting here a day, we wouldn't want to deter them from Ironworks.

Plus, it's not encouraging for them to be a member either, which it what Ironworks prides itself on - a friendly, welcoming and delightful service:

Damn! We even got a welcome wagon! See!

------------------
Old 06-16-2001, 05:09 PM   #40
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Nice one wah whenever i se a newbie I always greet them as well.

If Sazernac is around could someone ask him specificaly what was wrong with my posts in the collar thread, was it the first or second one. Id like to avoid future problems.

------------------