Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2004, 03:06 PM   #51
Lady Sedai
Banned User

LOL! I take it your Mom made a stop by the drug store when going to get the videos.

Good to hear you're getting some relief. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-15-2004, 03:14 PM   #52
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Yeah she did, she's getting LOTR, Troy and King Arthur. And it's good to FEEL i'm getting some releif, let me tell you
Old 12-15-2004, 09:49 PM   #53
Sythe
Ra

Chicken Pox!

I had them when I was five and I don't think it was really intense in my case. And I remember that the chicken pox was kind of...fun [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

Must because I just liked chasing my sisters and scaring them with my pox ridden body and say I am going to spread the plauge to them . Haha good times! Though sometimes during the middle of the night I wake up and start scratching and start yelling in frustration. And my mom yells in my ear to stop scratching and put that pink lotion stuff on my body. Oh that felt so good....

I have one pox on my side to this day but it doesn't itch and completely blends in with my skin color.

P.S. I eventually did spread the plauge to my siblings. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 12-16-2004, 03:38 AM   #54
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hah, nice one. Everyone in my family's already had it, but not ass bad as i have
Old 12-17-2004, 04:50 AM   #55
spydar

I don't remember having chicken pox since I was about 8 months old at the time, and have a scar on my forehead as the only proof.
But you think it's bad just to HAVE it? Picture this: 7 children between the ages of 8 months and 8 years (4 of which were myself and my twin brother and 2 other twin brothers who were only 18 months older). When I got chicken pox, 5 other of my siblings got chicken pox. So my poor mom was dealing with a seven year old, a five year old, 2 toddlers, and 2 infants, all with chicken pox, all at the same time. While my dad dissapeared to go sailing.
So ya it sux having it, but I'd imaginge it really sux taking care of 6 children who have.
Old 12-17-2004, 05:04 AM   #56
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by TheGodThatFailed:
Hehe, i AM scrathcing the ones on the back of my head like hell. Remember, if you scratch, they leave marks, but you can't see the marks if they're covered by my hair [img]tongue.gif[/img]
You're gonna be bald very early, just because you just said that.
Old 12-17-2004, 05:58 AM   #57
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

I realy hope not stopped scratching so much now aswell, Tea Tree & Witch Hazel cream is helping alot. Anthisan spray for my head, i'm actually not too bothered by it atm
Old 12-17-2004, 06:01 AM   #58
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Well, I am going to start early and begin calling you "TheBaldGodThatFailed"
You know, a bit of practice should be handy.
Old 12-17-2004, 06:08 AM   #59
TheGodThatFailed
Drizzt Do'Urden

Heh, possably i failed becuase i have no hair [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2004, 07:18 PM   #60
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I had the ol' chicken pox when I was really young, probably around 6 or 7 I'd say. Don't remember much about it, cept for the itching of course, and my cousin had it at the same time I did, and it was the holidays, and we went to my aunt's house one night and they just shoved us into a bedroom together, the infected ones LOL, and we got to jumping up and down on this big ass bed that was in there, with a trunk at the foot of the bed, and my cousin landed really hard right when I was on an upward launch to jump and I ended up landing on the trunk and bashing my head a bit LOL. Ah good times.. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps