Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2003, 10:14 PM   #41
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

Hooray! No hell for me!
Old 07-05-2003, 10:48 PM   #42
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

ROFLMAO...we seem to be mostly hell bound people here in IW [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2003, 11:43 PM   #43
Mr. Mopery
Zhentarim Guard

Um, am I the only one here getting sent to Level 2? There an "infernal hurricane" is evidently going to bugger me for eternity. Doesn't sound much different than being a taxpayer, really.

Also scored well in the "Wrathful and Gloomy" and "Heretics" categories.
Old 07-05-2003, 11:45 PM   #44
Sythe
Ra

Are you guys serious most of you people are going to very lowest of low layers of HELL!! I'm afraid I'm going to just that I need to clear up some sins. I never got like a 4 or a 7! I wondor if anybody got a 9 "Where satan himself lives"
Old 07-06-2003, 05:36 AM   #45
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

heh heh, come on people this test has to be a bit of a piss-take (not to mention a bit of a sales pitch for Dante's Devine Comedy ). I wouldn't take it too seriously. Although I've gotta say it kinda helps me understand how some of those fire-and-brimstone preachers terrify their 'flock' into submission by threatening them with this b-grade bollucks. If I was brought up with this crap right from day one I might end up believing it too! Lighten up. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, I'm damned to the 2nd level of hell supposedly. The lustful, sexy, slammin' jammin' shake-yo-sweet-lil'-bootay level where I'll apparently be kickin' it with such sexy bitches as Cleopatra and Helen of Troy. Mmmmm mmmm good Don't worry, I'll take plenty of 'protection from evil' with me, both ribbed and otherwise
Satan, you've made me a happy man, here's to you good buddy! [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)High

Take the Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno Test

[ 07-06-2003, 05:59 AM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]
Old 07-06-2003, 12:31 PM   #46
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

Purgatory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Oh yes! Booyah! EAT MY DUST!!! Wait...isn't gloating over those less fortunate than you a sin? Woops....