Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2003, 08:13 PM   #11
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Eggcellent posting as always LadyZ!

Peer pressure gone horribly wrong.

You can tell the others were just egging him on. This isn't an isolated eggcident, and we need to remember he isn't the only one. There are dozens and dozens more like him out there feeling fragile, but this didn't have to happen. It's another prime eggxample of how getting laid when your too young is a bad thing.

I think those who couldn't wait to scroll down to view this sad, sad site are a good eggxample of how people are becoming more and more desensitized to violence. I don't care how eggcellent a film is, if it leads to this type eggceptional callousness, then it's wrong. I hope I haven't angered anyone with this strong stance, but I'm tired of this industry shell game.

They expect me to buy into this? They're cracked!

I don't know if I conveyed eggxactly what I wanted, but I had to do my part to end the eggceptance of eggcessive violence.

Who's with me? Let all throw off the yoke of desensitization! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-19-2003, 09:53 PM: Message edited by: Ronn_Bman ]
Old 02-19-2003, 08:21 PM   #12
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

OIC, thanks for the explaination. I asked because I always see western film shows white skin egg.

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Oh, and can I please kill that thing? Please!!!
now why do you want to do that? what did a harmless, defenseless and innocent 16 year old schoolgirl ever done to you? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2003, 08:28 PM   #13
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LOL, I'm not sure Kakero what exactly it is doing to me, but it definitely IS doing something! I'll be insane soon if you don't let me just kill it.

I'm a GREAT gif finder you know. *wink wink* What do you like? dragons? knights? machines? fairies, elves, scenery, flowers, waterfalls, anything! I will find it and even host it for you, just give me the, errr....thingy girl?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 02-19-2003, 08:30 PM   #14
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Loved it, LZ! You really had me going there.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 02-19-2003, 08:31 PM   #15
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

LOL, LadyZ, it's those muscular legs that creep me out. Let KungFuGal loose on it/him/her. Oh, I scrolled down because I though the poor soul might need medical attention.
Old 02-19-2003, 08:37 PM   #16
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

well, Ladyzekke, if you want it, you'll have to beat me first. there's only one game which I know that got both Mai and Sakura together. And that is Capcom vs SNK 2.

so, are you up to it? if yes, then come over to Erencia so that we can have a match or two. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2003, 08:40 PM   #17
Ladyzekke

LOL, cool Reeka! Nice to see you around again btw [img]smile.gif[/img]

Attalus - uh huh, likely story! [img]tongue.gif[/img] PS-I'm beginning to think that Kakero's sig is KFG's long lost brother in drag, but not sure! All I know is KFG used to have an outfit like that back in the early 80s when those sailor suits were popular, but it *mysteriously* disappeared!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 02-19-2003, 08:49 PM   #18
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
well, Ladyzekke, if you want it, you'll have to beat me first. there's only one game which I know that got both Mai and Sakura together. And that is Capcom vs SNK 2.

so, are you up to it? if yes, then come over to Erencia so that we can have a match or two. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Well I don't have either one of those games on my PC.

But really....

Must you be so difficult?

[ 02-19-2003, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]
Old 02-19-2003, 08:58 PM   #19
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hey, look at this cool gif. I found. Too cool.

Old 02-19-2003, 08:59 PM   #20
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Kakero, get rid of it, if only to shut her up - we men never win in situations like this. Sad, but true [img]tongue.gif[/img]