Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2002, 06:16 AM   #21
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by antryg:
let your brothers wind just pass you by without responding
ROFLMAO!!! I just couldant help laughing at that. If you have ever smelt my brothers wind you would be passing out not passing it by.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
quote:
Eventually (and if he has been doing this for a long time this might mean a month or more) he will give up. The good news is that you then "win" this round. The bad news is that he will try to come up with something else to annoy you.
And that's when it comes time to hit him hard, and hit him fast!

The trump card:
step one : find out his deepest, most intimate, most humiliating and socially debilitating secret.
step two : Find the person he respects, admires, likes, looks up to most in the whole wide world.
step three : Subtly (but surely) see that this respected person finds out the victim...err, person's best-kept secret. Whether the respected person cares or not is irrelevant, it should still humiliate the hell out of the target.
step four : sit back and watch their spirit crumble.

Trust me, it works like a charm. But I recommend only using it against truly hated enemies, as you can guarantee that the target will never talk to you favourably again, which is a situation that may be inconvenient to you if the person in question is your brother.
[/QUOTE]If you have ever been or imagined being on the recieving end of such a plot you would not even mention that. It is such a sickeningly vengeful and hurting thing that I would never even think of doing it to my most hated enemy.
Old 11-02-2002, 07:27 AM   #22
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Lothar:
What type of noises does he make?
Well, you might not find these annoying to you, but they are. Its just the way he makes them. I'll try to find words to describe best I can.

Errng

and

Oh (you have GOT to believe me on this one!)

and

Ungh
[/QUOTE]Is he falling down the stairs when he makes these noises? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2002, 11:12 AM   #23
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

give him a good beating and he will stop, might i suggest using a tire iron, my personal favorite
Old 11-02-2002, 11:15 AM   #24
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Dagorion:
quote:
let your brothers wind just pass you by without responding
ROFLMAO!!! I just couldant help laughing at that. If you have ever smelt my brothers wind you would be passing out not passing it by.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
quote:
Eventually (and if he has been doing this for a long time this might mean a month or more) he will give up. The good news is that you then "win" this round. The bad news is that he will try to come up with something else to annoy you.
And that's when it comes time to hit him hard, and hit him fast!

The trump card:
step one : find out his deepest, most intimate, most humiliating and socially debilitating secret.
step two : Find the person he respects, admires, likes, looks up to most in the whole wide world.
step three : Subtly (but surely) see that this respected person finds out the victim...err, person's best-kept secret. Whether the respected person cares or not is irrelevant, it should still humiliate the hell out of the target.
step four : sit back and watch their spirit crumble.

Trust me, it works like a charm. But I recommend only using it against truly hated enemies, as you can guarantee that the target will never talk to you favourably again, which is a situation that may be inconvenient to you if the person in question is your brother.
[/QUOTE]If you have ever been or imagined being on the recieving end of such a plot you would not even mention that. It is such a sickeningly vengeful and hurting thing that I would never even think of doing it to my most hated enemy.
[/QUOTE]well it sounds like a good idea to me, try one like remember that time he went cross dressing. . . [img]tongue.gif[/img]