Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2002, 02:21 AM   #41
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I'm pretty much the same online as I am in real life. Though usually a bit less stuttery with my speech and a bit more coherent as I have some time to think about what I say.

I can be just as ranting in discussions in RL, though usually my rants are a bit shorter, I also use a slight bit more profanity in person. Though usually that's when I manage to injure myself somehow, I seem to have a knack for that....

I tend to be somewhat more quiet offline, though, often just listening and watching and rarely commenting.

I've only met one online friend in RL, and she was a good deal like she was online, though she seemed a bit more silly [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-26-2002, 02:30 AM: Message edited by: Neb ]
Old 08-26-2002, 06:48 AM   #42
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

I've only met one online friend in RL, and she was a good deal like she was online, though she seemed a bit more silly [img]smile.gif[/img]
I recall being on the recieving end of one of your jokes.

*mutters under his breath about how he will get those punks back*
Old 08-26-2002, 02:17 PM   #43
Lord Shield

to a certain extent. My persona here is an extension of my sense of humour as well. Otherwise I'm pretty much the same. Defensive of friends, prone to the sin of Pride, and an absolute minx

Old 08-26-2002, 02:25 PM   #44
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
I recall being on the recieving end of one of your jokes.

*mutters under his breath about how he will get those punks back*
[/QUOTE]*shocked gasp*

I do not believe what I am hearing, are you suggesting that I would ever do such things?

Because if you are....

You're absolutely RIGHT! MWAHAHAHAH! *gives Sigmar a wedgie and throws him to three midgets that jump on his back and try to shove a watermelon in his ear*
Old 08-27-2002, 07:13 AM   #45
Sigmar
Unicorn

Sorry for going off topic in my own thread but....

*retrieves watermelon stuck in his ear and sticks it down Neb's throat, proceeding to then cast his legion of underwear gnomes upon him*

I still owe you big time [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2002, 09:25 AM   #46
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

I'm somewhat different in R/L I guess - probably far more open and friendly but at the same time a little more reserved in speaking out about stuff. I'm either quite deadpan and sarcastic or highly animated and silly - neither of which really translates through what I write.
But I'm always honest and real - I guess my online persona is only a small part of who and how I normally am.