Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2001, 11:30 AM   #11
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ooooh, I'd like to apply for the post 'provider pf magical defences for the KFA establishment.'
Or something similar anyways.

------------------
Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB

Long live HADB!!!

It comes from the depths of your soul, you cannot fight it, to try is to prove it, it knows all, but is rarely spoken.
It is truth.

Old 10-02-2001, 12:19 PM   #12
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
In case you haven't noticed, both the KFA thread as well as the Temple of Aerie thread are closed.

Tut Tut! Kaz you should know better! Just kidding!

Holy Temple of Aerie II is ready!!

------------------
Old 10-02-2001, 01:06 PM   #13
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Desuma_Malevois:
If y'all haven't looked over at the BG2 forum in the last couple of days, you may not be aware of a new establishment that has opened there. For your edification and amusement I'm reproducing that first post here: Anyway, openings are available at almost every position, so if you need a job, or just have the munchies, c'mon over and see us.

Franchises are available. Visit our general offices for details.

... and remember, at KFA we may not be in very good taste, but we sure taste good.

You're from Louisville huh? I was born there and lived there from 1972-1989.. Awesome City.. I lived near the mall oxmoor center. and went there a lot and to "The Great Escape" , thats what made me name my 'original site' by that name.. glad to see ya!

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 10-02-2001, 03:08 PM   #14
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Free drinks to all that joins us! hehehehe

------------------
So close yet so far....

Offical Bartender Of KFA
Old 10-02-2001, 04:08 PM   #15
Tuor
Elminster

It's OK I've negotiated with the nice health and safety man, he said we can reopen.

Well he would have said that eventually, suffice to say I'm going to have to introduce a slight and temporary change to the menu until I can get rid of some excess 'meat' I suddenly found just after health inspector man arrived

In the mean time I'm running special courses for anyone who wants to learn how to cook our delicious dishes and will be preparing a full menu and price list real soon.

You know it makes sense-there's only one eating place in town KFA.

------------------
TUOR, Excrutiatingly Jolly Aerie executioner of the HADB. Head chef at Kentucky Fried Aerie and all round not so nice guy.
Old 10-02-2001, 06:25 PM   #16
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

You're from Louisville huh? I was born there and lived there from 1972-1989.. Awesome City.. I lived near the mall oxmoor center. and went there a lot and to "The Great Escape" , thats what made me name my 'original site' by that name.. glad to see ya!

That's a heckuva coincidence. I lived about a half mile from Oxmoor from 1967-1985 and I STILL like to shop at "The Great Escape", although I give most of my business to a competitor now because I'm good friends with the proprietor. I think Louisville is awesome, too.

Mike

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!

Old 10-02-2001, 06:45 PM   #17
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

Need a bouncer to keep the tree hugging loonies away from the kitchen? This Holy temple of Aerie buisness has gone far enough and I offer my services in the ongoing attempt to purge the world of her nuerotic whinings forever...
Old 10-02-2001, 08:08 PM   #18
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Desuma_Malevois:
If y'all haven't looked over at the BG2 forum in the last couple of days, you may not be aware of a new establishment that has opened there. For your edification and amusement I'm reproducing that first post here: Anyway, openings are available at almost every position, so if you need a job, or just have the munchies, c'mon over and see us.

Franchises are available. Visit our general offices for details.

... and remember, at KFA we may not be in very good taste, but we sure taste good.

LOL! *Snicker* *Giggle* *Sigh*

That's pretty good. All the main characters seem to prefer to eat at the Y when it comes to Aerie though.
Old 10-02-2001, 09:16 PM   #19
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Is this the official home thread of the KFA?
I am looking for a witch named K. Spree...anyone seen her?
Tell her that the contract agreement she mentioned included us paying for the damages that was caused to your unholy blight in the universe.
If she wants the money, present herself to me personally at my office in the official ALSB temple home thread. She may bring up to 10 guards of her choice for safety.
There will be no foul play.
I simply wish to pay the debt that she has asked.
I shall not wait long for her.
If she cannot present herself in person, I must be notified of her replacement that she herself picks.
Anyone that shows up without her consent will be executed.
Good bye.

Larry, turns and leaves the building.

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-03-2001, 10:56 AM   #20
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Ace Flashheart:
Need a bouncer to keep the tree hugging loonies away from the kitchen? This Holy temple of Aerie buisness has gone far enough and I offer my services in the ongoing attempt to purge the world of her nuerotic whinings forever...
Ace, you look like you could handle yourself in a fight - I'd be happy to have you as bouncer. You and anyone else interested in a position should go over to the "KFA pt.2" thread in the BG2:SoA forum and introduce yourselves.

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!