Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2001, 02:02 PM   #31
skywalker
Banned User

MagicK, I will be honest. You irk me. I will try to leave you alone and not respond to you anymore. I realize my IQ is well below yours so I see no point in jousting with since I will lose. You are an insulting individual.

Good Day!

Mark

[This message has been edited by skywalker (edited 09-17-2001).]
Old 09-17-2001, 02:20 PM   #32
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by skywalker:
MagicK, I will be honest. You irk me. I will try to leave you alone and not respond to you anymore. I realize my IQ is well below yours so I see no point in jousting with since I will lose. You are an insulting individual.

Good Day!

Mark

[This message has been edited by skywalker (edited 09-17-2001).]
Umm actually Skywalker I agree that smileys do NOT give license to say just anything but apparently no matter what I say, for what ever reason will strike you as wrong. I truely ment no harm in my original post that started this dialog and the IQ thing was NOT aimed at you at all, I have absolutley know idea how bright you are or not. I am sorry that this has taken the turn it did, I had hoped for a light hearted exchange but it turned out that only I was light hearted.....sorry. Your political ideals are very foreign to me and I cannot for the life of me figure out how you can have them, on the other hand I wouldn't dream of saying you didn't have the right to have them. I enjoy challenging people in their belliefs because when they defend their beliefs thats where we learn new things and get to see "the other side" of issue. I do not mind having my beliefs challenged and will take great lengths to explain why I believe what I believe. Personally I have been blessed to see a lot of things that go unseen to the general populace and so I may be a bit more cynical than some.

Pax Skywalker, I meant no harm.

Oh and when I use the smileys it truley means I intend humor and not ridicule. (I try not to ridicule but Im not perfect)

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 09-17-2001, 02:26 PM   #33
skywalker
Banned User

MagiK!
I too apologize for my reactions. Life has been tough for me for the last 2 months. Not much seems to be going right. This of course is not your fault and just because sometimes you push the wrong buttons on me, it does not mean you are a rotten guy.

I'm the one wrong here, I know, but it has been hard these days! I will try to keep my more radical thoughts to myself.

Mark
Old 09-17-2001, 02:34 PM   #34
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by skywalker:
MagiK!
I too apologize for my reactions. Life has been tough for me for the last 2 months. Not much seems to be going right. This of course is not your fault and just because sometimes you push the wrong buttons on me, it does not mean you are a rotten guy.

I'm the one wrong here, I know, but it has been hard these days! I will try to keep my more radical thoughts to myself.

Mark
Actually I think on this forum your thoughts are the less radical between us. Hope the rest of your year is better.

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 09-17-2001, 02:36 PM   #35
skywalker
Banned User

If I can ever find another job, we'll see! Maybe the year will get better!

Mark
Old 09-17-2001, 03:54 PM   #36
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
My god.

Can I even post a quote from the president with out it turning into a fight!?! There was no need to bash Bush, no need to back Cilton (although I never saw anything said to CIlton on this thread) THere was no need to get into a argument. There was no need to get into polotical debates over who was a beter president.

THats it I am never posting anything again that has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with presidents or anything Polotical.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

"You guys way off,you guys kick ass, Live at Buddahkhan, Intenceidy-in-tence-city"
Old 09-17-2001, 04:34 PM   #37
skywalker
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
My god.

Can I even post a quote from the president with out it turning into a fight!?! There was no need to bash Bush, no need to back Cilton (although I never saw anything said to CIlton on this thread) THere was no need to get into a argument. There was no need to get into polotical debates over who was a beter president.

THats it I am never posting anything again that has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with presidents or anything Polotical.

Didn't mean to mess up your thread Grand-Ranger. It was mostly my fault.

Mark

Old 09-17-2001, 04:58 PM   #38
Pain-Wrath
Banned User

Hey grand ranger how it be? I'm finally back from "no-computer land" mine was broken, just stopped to say hi...and that's is pretty funny...
Old 09-17-2001, 07:34 PM   #39
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by Pain-Wrath:
Hey grand ranger how it be? I'm finally back from "no-computer land" mine was broken, just stopped to say hi...and that's is pretty funny...

Hey Pain-Wrath, its going good. I put your mail on my MSN but I havent seen you on yet.

It is funny isnt it. Too bad people cant enjoy it with out getting into a debate about it.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

"You guys way off,you guys kick ass, Live at Buddahkhan, Intenceidy-in-tence-city"
Old 09-18-2001, 01:30 AM   #40
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
That was really unaprotipate

I respect your opinion, and I would love to hear why that is inappropriate if it is expressed in an appropriate way. The sad facts of govt spending are indeed sad. Any common sense with regard to our nations budget is welcome, but is rare, so I take it with a grain of salt.

[This message has been edited by G'kar (edited 09-18-2001).]