Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2001, 05:45 PM   #1
Jon the Hell Caster

Ok who thinks they have a great character and If you do say so here and we could have a little battle. Then later we could see who has the best character on this whole board! (Of course without cheating)

Old 01-18-2001, 05:59 PM   #2
Ertai, Wizard Adept

jon you know i want to fight you but you know too that i have the spanish version. Well, i suppose that when i get NWN i will have to buy the english version je je

Old 01-18-2001, 06:00 PM   #3
el_kalkylus
Drizzt Do'Urden

Like so many already have said before, it's all about tactic and how you use the party. The question should be, what is the best party. But then again it's individual. We should make a real multiplayer-tournament. Everyone makes their party and plays with it until they have reach a certain amount of experience. Then they challenge each other and see who is the last man standing.

It's not fair to talk about the best character, since I can't stand a chance against any figher or mage with my kensai/thief. Well, maybe I could defeat a fighter with some invisibility potions, and maybe even a mage, but it depends on how far from each other the characters are. Hmm, any more factors that I haven't mentioned?
Old 01-18-2001, 06:57 PM   #4
Halscion

If the playing field is a small, well-lit arena where one cannot escape the sight of the other, a fighter or mage will win. If the playing field is a dark maze of twisty little passages (all alike), a thief will eat the others for lunch. There are probably arenas in which an archer would rule all -- dark and full of barriers which do not obscure vision, perhaps.

Old 01-18-2001, 07:37 PM   #5
Multiple

Hmm...
Well.
Would the XP cap remover be 'cheating'?
A level 20+ Sorceror is typically unstoppable with spelltriggers and chain contingency.

Old 01-18-2001, 08:03 PM   #6
G.W.

Multiple--yes.
I suggest the little pit arena in the Copper Coronet. Fairly small area. Or perhaps the D'Arness courtyard?

I don't think you can pit party vs. party. The best you can do is 3 v 3.