Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2000, 04:13 PM   #1
bplakes

I am stuck in scene 3. I have read the walkthroughs and apparently you are not supposed to kill all the bandits you see, you have to join up with them. Well I killed all the bandits I found and now I cant seem to find any to join with. Any suggestions.

Thanks
Old 09-07-2000, 07:13 PM   #2
stred
Welcomed New User

no problem,you dont have to join them just start from the area east of friendly army in and then go north (solving all the quests if you want in each area),eventually you will reach the bandit camp ,the only problem will be that all wil be hostile to you (not much of a problem about 20 enemies in the whole map-big deal!),the good part is that outside from tazok's tend you will attacked from a guy who has a full plate male armour the second you could have in the game.
stred is offline   Reply With Quote