Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2002, 10:47 PM   #51
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
when i first started the game i was going along good and then i found the crypt. I was stuck at that entrance for a month not knowing how to get in then i finaly came to this forum and found the key was right under my nose, the lion on the right side was the way to enter i had been standing on on it all that time and couldn't figure out how to get in!
Yeah that happened to me. although I found out by goofing around. and when it came to Dragon spire it took me a while to find it I thought it would be the the door but it was on the other side of the bridge.

Good tale it was been a while since I have heard one of those.

Got anymore?
Loumistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 07:15 AM   #52
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

I was wandering along just past Ishad na, just minding my own business & enjoying the evening breeze. When all of a sudden Wham! I was beset by an Amazonian mantrap. I of course started to run back to the town, when I ran into another one. I managed to run far enough away to hide behind a tree & heal but I was totally lost. It was one hard night, I ran into those mantraps twice more before I managed to find Ishad na. After healing & having a few beers in the tavern I tried to leave the town again, but lo & behold there were 3 mantraps & 4 rats waiting for me at the gate. Whenever I leave town it takes a while for me to get my bearings, perhaps I should lay off the beers. I had to ressarect several teammembers before I came up with a strategy of just firing 1 firestorm and then bolting for the gate again. The rats died quickly, the mantraps killed most of them, but the mantraps took a lot of firestorms before there was just one left which I stormed and cut into very small pieces indeed. Those mantraps can be taken down if you can get close to just one of them, but more than one are a horror. My story is completely true except for the bit about laying off the beers.
Old 07-16-2002, 10:06 AM   #53
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

Loumistro, I've had enough drinks & I'm ready to wrestle. I prefer submission wrestling. The rules are no eye gauging or ball grabbing & tap out for submissions, we'll need a referee because chokeholds are allowed & if your unconscious it's hard to tap out. Best to keep to on knees height so we don't destroy the furniture.
Old 07-17-2002, 05:04 PM   #54
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well Kev. I must warn I make people Tap with in Seconds. With my Submission any man would want to tap out. Or they would want to have kids. I don't care if you are drunk you will feel this pain. and you will be swollen in the morning. Just so you know. lol

Still want to give it a go.

Oh Did I mention I have never ever had someone not submit to that move I do.
Old 07-17-2002, 09:55 PM   #55
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

With a few drinks I feel less pain, but I have been known to vomit on an opponent. Nothing serious, just a little dribble. You know, just like the zombies in the crypt. Ready to go for it?
Old 07-17-2002, 11:13 PM   #56
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

UMM... Vomit sounds yummy.

Wait no.
Old 07-19-2002, 04:22 PM   #57
chi master
Zhentarim Guard

HEY!!!
I want a job you got any thing open?
Old 07-19-2002, 06:53 PM   #58
WillowIX
Apophis

i have to post this. It has nothing to do with W&W though. Yesterday my hubby was cooking diner involving chicken. So he takes some out of the freezer. Just then the phone rings and he answers. It really must´ve neeb an interesting call since he forgets to put down the chicken in his hand and stands there talking for 5mins. When he hangs up he comes running to me by the comp showing me his now blue hand lol! Wrapping it up in soaked towels we head for the hospital and get it checked up. As it was he was some mins away from frostbite LOL! I know I shouldn´t laugh but what can you do? LOL [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 12:50 PM   #59
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

WillowIX & Rodizi laughed at me when I thought it was cold in Canada. I was right. You can get frostbite in summer in Canada.lol
Old 07-27-2002, 11:57 PM   #60
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
HEY!!!
I want a job you got any thing open?
Well I can't finalize this but there are waiter and waitress opening and if you can make us all laugh you can do entertainment. You would have to get word from Jafin for finalization. (Man I am pround that is a big word. I wonder if it is a word.)