Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2004, 07:07 PM   #81
wellard
Dracolisk

Hey Dunda's coming to Sydney! Not been to that gig in years but it was always great fun!

Who you flying with? *stares*

Don't mention politics ... bloody liberals won curse them

Oh well at least the sun is shining today, warm weather days are here for the next three seasons

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 10-09-2004, 10:22 PM   #82
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Gah Phil I'm so jealous...I wanna go to BDO! But I am going to a Metallica concert...hmm Which I also realized is on a Wednesday evening, meaning I'll have to like skip or leave Mythology early...I can only hope we're not having some test or turning in some essay...

Well I ended up actually working for about 5 hours today. Was actually pretty fun getting to learn the ropes of retail I am a "Game Advisor" heh. If they let me stay part time I think I might try and go for Senior Game Advisor ^^ I think you need at least a year with them though...ah well!

Hey Ilander, stop picking on my mathing skills I was thinking I had 5 questions for some reason when I wrote that [img]graemlins/littleangel.gif[/img] I need to finish it tonight though, then I can kick back and play some WC3...three hours of work tomorrow, then I need to write my english essay [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2004, 01:11 AM   #83
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Dunda, will do! Good to hear from you. Now if Lioness would just tumble down the stairs onto that couch, we could have a real reunion, with SomeGuy sweeping...
*comes in with broom in hand and special Mom's Featherduster of Dusty Feathers +2, gets to work* I need the money, and speaking of Lioness, where's she been? I guess I wasn't around enough to really see where she went.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 10-10-2004, 02:57 AM   #84
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

This sucks. I can't sleep. Almost 3:00am now. Glad I at least don't have to go to work tomorrow (today). Is weird, I took a Percocet too before bed, doctor prescribed them for my pain. Usually causes drowsiness. Instead I'm awake! And itchy too. Dang this stuff just gives me all these ping pings! of itches here and there, including my eyelids! They outta put that on the bottle "may cause subtle, but InSAnE! random itch pings." *!*

This is nuts, nothing on TV either this time of night, doh!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-10-2004, 10:20 AM   #85
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
This sucks. I can't sleep. Almost 3:00am now. Glad I at least don't have to go to work tomorrow (today). Is weird, I took a Percocet too before bed, doctor prescribed them for my pain. Usually causes drowsiness. Instead I'm awake! And itchy too. Dang this stuff just gives me all these ping pings! of itches here and there, including my eyelids! They outta put that on the bottle "may cause subtle, but InSAnE! random itch pings." *!*

This is nuts, nothing on TV either this time of night, doh!
LadyZ, Percocet can definitely cause your symptoms. If it continues or, especially, gets worse, I would ask your doc to switch you to Hydrocodone, which has a much lower side-effects profile.

Jen, good luck with employment. My experience with game-store employees is that they are mostly console-using idiots. "I want to by a copy of Hordes of the Underdark." "What's that?" "The expansion pack to Neverwinter Nights." "What's that?"

SomeGuy, good to see ya. How's things in Nowata?
Old 10-10-2004, 10:28 AM   #86
Dave_the_quack
Baaz Draconian

I just got back from my fathers for dinner.... we stayed there heaps late watching the 4400. MY GOD, WHAT A GOOD MINISERIES. It's fantastic, and, quite frankly, I haven't been this excited about the next episode or instalment of any tv show in aaaaaaaaages. YAY!

Someone tell me why I punish myself by coming on IW so late, when its painfully obvious I should be in bed asleep.
Old 10-10-2004, 10:42 AM   #87
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave_the_quack:
I just got back from my fathers for dinner.... we stayed there heaps late watching the 4400. MY GOD, WHAT A GOOD MINISERIES. It's fantastic, and, quite frankly, I haven't been this excited about the next episode or instalment of any tv show in aaaaaaaaages. YAY!

Someone tell me why I punish myself by coming on IW so late, when its painfully obvious I should be in bed asleep.
Oh man, I was just thinking the same thing about both points, the show was much better that I thought, and why am I always on so late? I suppose its no-longer a school night tonight so it should be fine, but I have to get up early and get my sister ready for school.
Old 10-10-2004, 10:43 AM   #88
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Because you have caught the disease Dave. Unfortunately, like the majority of us, you're just gona have to live with it. Unlucky mate
Old 10-10-2004, 11:41 AM   #89
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Cool Dude

I dunno. I'm always in bed by 11 PM, myself. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2004, 12:51 PM   #90
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
My experience with game-store employees is that they are mostly console-using idiots. "I want to by a copy of Hordes of the Underdark." "What's that?" "The expansion pack to Neverwinter Nights." "What's that?"
hehe, well that's what people like me are for I own one console: a broken xbox ^^. They ask these 2 questions in the interview: 1 is "What are your top 3 favorite video games?" (to which i answered WoW, WC3, and KotOR) and the other is "What is your favorite gaming console?" and the interviewer was like "I don't need to ask you that as it's obviously PC"

[ 10-10-2004, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]