Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2003, 06:47 PM   #1
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Man the show is soo stupid, but its on in the morning when I wake up usually because I'm too lazy to change it while I get dressed and ready for work and I usually fall asleep watching the X-files on that channel, anyway. The show is so bad, but I can;t turn off Alyssa Milano. I was wondering what everyone else thought of the show
Old 10-16-2003, 03:34 AM   #2
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

I find it completely inoffensive, but strangely compelling

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 04:29 PM   #3
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

<font color=gold>
C'mon guys! Leave the testosterone behind and truely critizise this garbage!! Girly girls waving around arcane magic like Toys-R-Us'-Magic-Powderdust? They have a book that has an answer to all arcane events?

I silently weep whenever I come across this offront of a show.......
</font>
Old 10-16-2003, 05:51 PM   #4
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

If the girls didn't include Alyssa Milano I'de have to agree with you, but she is so. . . talented.
Old 10-21-2003, 10:29 PM   #5
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

I used to watch it, but can't muster the desire anymore... I thought they could have done better by Cole.
The main thing that bothers me is that they had a chance to teach people about Wicca and paganism, but instead show the Hollywood version in all it's silliness. I would love to see a legitimate, quality show that has a main character who happens to be a pagan. I know I'm dreaming, though. Such a thing would be banned from TV for "corrupting" the youth of America.
Old 10-22-2003, 02:06 AM   #6
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

<font color = lightgreen>Azred looks around, making certain that <font color = red>Belle</font> is definitely at work.

This show is the TV version of the "chick flick", pure and simple. They all live in the same house and beat up the demons (who are all male, by the way). Two characters have been married, but one ended in divorce (catch Julian McMahon in Nip/Tuck, a much better show) and the other husband was "permanently reassigned", which means he comes home only every now and then. He fathered a child, so what else is he good for? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

On the other hand, how realistic can this show be? Three sisters, all in the same house, and they always get along? I don't think so. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

I tolerate it, because <font color = red>Belle</font> likes it. [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img] </font>

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 02:33 AM   #7
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I used to watch it because Shannon Dorethy is there. now I don't watch it anymore. did they get rid of her or what?
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 05:03 AM   #8
Link
Jack Burton

Shannon Doherty? She's not that hot! If you watched it for girls, at least say you did so because of Alyssa Milano! [img]graemlins/1drool.gif[/img]
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 02:21 PM   #9
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

<font face="Verdana" size="3" color="#00FF00"> My fiancé likes the show, so I watch it with her. There are a lot of other stuff that I would not sit and watch with her. The show is OK but could be much better.</font>
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 09:22 PM   #10
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Light Bulb

I watch it to see Piper.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote