Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2000, 02:12 AM   #1
Ta Ma Da Ran Lu

well..i just killed firkraag and got the holy avenger..then i'm thinking what a pity it is that i have no one in my party to use it.Currently, my party consists of myself (fighter-berserker), nalia, misnc, valygar, viconia, and kigan (spellings probably off..but the dwarf fighter)..so should i get keldorn or not? Also..i just finished the quest to get edwin however nalia is already level 12 or 13 and can cast lvl 6 spells..edwin starts off at lvl 9..is it worth it to get him and dump nalia?

Old 12-17-2000, 02:21 AM   #2
Armisael

Well, Edwin gets three more memorizations in every spell level than Nalia. I'd say yes... but it's probably up to you, and whether or not you somehow managed to get sentimenal about that irritating, whinging little... noblewoman... anyway, you've got four excellent fighters in your party, and I'd guess you're already beating the crap out of everything you stumble across. Personally I think the holy avenger is a bit overrated. If I were in your position I'd just stick with what you know.

Old 12-18-2000, 08:48 AM   #3
MidNightForce
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Overrated or not, i think Holy Avenger and Keldorn are born for each other He is the best antimage fighter: now at lv 14 in underdark he has 115 hitpoints with regenerating ring, ac -6, wearing Holy avenger thac0 -3, and the best thing, he has 60% magic resistance, + good saving throws. And that wasnt all, you may not forget, his abilities to cast dispell magic and the very usefull spell true sight, which my mages can now ignore it, concentrating themselves on other spells.