Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2002, 09:33 PM   #1
whodoyouthinkyouare
The Magister

Being evil an evil Kensai/Mage and wanting Nalia's Keep instead of the Planar Sphere, I killed Valygar since I took job from that mage in the Government building. Now I realize that I need the Gauntlets of Ogre Power out of the Sphere in order to forge the Crom Faeyr. I really don't just want to import in the gauntlets, so is there another way into the Sphere? Could I maybe cheat myself in and the quests and all work out?
Old 11-08-2002, 09:39 PM   #2
Brennihelvete

I think I killed him the first time aswell but I didnt give the body back to that government guy. So I used the body as a key. If u returned the body then umm I dunno
Old 11-08-2002, 09:39 PM   #3
Lord Lothar
Quintesson

The quests would probably work but only if you cheated yourself in or cheated Valygar's body in your inventory.