Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2001, 11:57 PM   #21
NachtBringer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Let's leave your personal fantasies out of this. How is Cloudy?
Cloudy? *knock knock knock*
*opens door*
Oh sheesh so sorry bout that, errr.. wrong door?!

j/k, hope you two are having a really nice time, hope to hear from yall again soon. Take care both of you.

[img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Nachtrafe here. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ladyzekke
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Personal fantasies. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Cloudy's fine. Although she may have to borrow a couple of my t-shirts if the weather stays the same. It's been in the mid to upper 60's, and normally its in the high 40's.

We're going to try to go out this week and see some sights. There is actually some pretty scenery around, and you cant see much from the window of the room. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, take care everyone. Have a good night.
Old 11-05-2001, 06:42 AM   #22
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Here's hoping reality is even BETTER than online was! Got all my appendages crossed for you both. Best wishes for much happiness between you.

Stop that, Bili, now: after all, I am your spokesman, not you mine, so stop taking the words out of my mouth ! *grrrrrrrr*

Nachtbringer, eh ? Isn't that a tad sinister for such an extremely happy occasion ? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And Cloudy, will you still be sporting that pyjama top when the two of you go out to see those sceneries ? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Btw, what exactly are you going to see ? And Cloudy, what are your first expressions of Idaho - besides Mr. Nachtrafe and his lair that is ?

Enjoy, take care, but also come back here to report, please ! [img]smile.gif[/img]

P.S.: Cloudy, since you are already in the vicinity, how about taking advantage of the opportunity by visiting Moscow again after all those years ? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
So long !<br /><br />R³ aka \"The Ramonster\"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine\'s \"permanent advocate\" ! - relaunched edition -
Old 11-05-2001, 02:24 PM   #23
NachtBringer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

HI all! Cloudy here! Think we'll be getting out to see some of the countryside today maybe. It is supposed to get cooler after today so I may actually have to wear my own clothes [img]tongue.gif[/img] (silly Ramon! teehee.. I won't wear pj's out of the hotel! er..and Moscow Idaho is still a bit far... LOL)

I will let you know all about my trip soon. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy
Old 11-05-2001, 05:29 PM   #24
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hi Cloudy/Jim! Or Jim/Cloudy. Or Amber/Nachtrafe. Or Nachtrafe Cloudy. Errr or whatever. Are you two kids having fun? I think I should have come along as a chaperone [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hey both of you have a GREAT time!

Wendy, its been warm here too, I havent had to wear long pants yet! I hope it lasts!
Old 11-05-2001, 07:25 PM   #25
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Doh, it was windy and in the 50's here today Pauly! You still in those shorts in N.C.? Brrr, I think indian summer is over, waaah! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Nachtramber - Hope your day was a good one today In Idaho. Sample any potatoes?

Looking forward to your next update sis, best wishes and love to you both

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-05-2001, 07:33 PM   #26
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'll wear me shorts till me timbers be shivered Wendy! And you just keep wearing those mini-skirts [img]tongue.gif[/img] But I hate wearing pants, yuk!If I ever get married I'm wearing shorts! Errr well until my mom and sister beat the crap out of me and make me wear something else [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2001, 07:35 PM   #27
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Hey cloudy are you still in Boise? I'm from Emmett Idaho, and lived there till i enlisted in the army.
Old 11-05-2001, 07:52 PM   #28
Ladyzekke

quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
I'll wear me shorts till me timbers be shivered Wendy! And you just keep wearing those mini-skirts [img]tongue.gif[/img] But I hate wearing pants, yuk!If I ever get married I'm wearing shorts! Errr well until my mom and sister beat the crap out of me and make me wear something else [img]smile.gif[/img]

OK OK, keep yer shorts then Nature Boy! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LOL, I actually am kind of the same way, but for me it is shoes, I hate shoes. Love to walk barefoot, but not feasible a lot of the time. You never want to walk barefoot in a city, cause you could cut yourself on glass or other litter, plus cities are just damn dirty. Is OK when you live in the country, like where I grew up. Plus, of course, come winter, forget barefoot! Pauly, I need to introduce you one cold 10 degree day to some nice fuzzy sweatpants!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-06-2001, 01:02 AM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Wendy! I didn't do much today, watched tv, slept in, got pizza etc. Tomorrow we're doing some running around town. We'll have to go into Nampa so Nachtrafe can vote, it being election day and all.

Hey Pauly! Having a great time! See you all on a more regular basis after next Tuesday.
Old 11-06-2001, 06:40 PM   #30
Ladyzekke

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hi Wendy! I didn't do much today, watched tv, slept in, got pizza etc. Tomorrow we're doing some running around town. We'll have to go into Nampa so Nachtrafe can vote, it being election day and all.

Hey Pauly! Having a great time! See you all on a more regular basis after next Tuesday.

Glad yall are having a nice relaxing time, don't fight over the pepperonis! Yeah, I had to vote today too, for some reason they scheduled me to go to a Synogogue (sp?) to vote this time, first time that ever happenend! Btw, got your PM, no problem, no hurries, no worries, just have fun, that is what is most important! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps