Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2001, 11:07 PM   #1
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

I was just looking at random Baldur's Gate 2- Shadows of Amn sites (btw, none r as good as this one! ^_^* esp. the forum!), and I found 2 really good sites.

Go here for practically all the codes that can be found (without creating your own)--- www.gameszone.co.uk/Pc/baldursgateii.htm

Go here for all the walkthroughs for everything in this game!
--- www.walkthrough-online.com/gameselect/balburs_gate2/BGwalk/bg2walkmenu.htm

*don't forget to add "http://" at the begginning of each of these! ^_^*

Oh, and by the way... where is a good place to get something that will allow you to create your own items for the game? I got bored, so I want to make some items, to try and liven it up a little... (if u have a link, could u just make sure the link goes directly to the download or whatever, so that I don't need to get utterly lost on some strange site? thanx! ^_^;; )

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 07-11-2001, 11:55 PM   #2
Fallen Angel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

While your at it sky could you find me a decent site with good custom items. SO far ive only found 1 good custom item set and that is death and rebirth(sisters katanas they ROXOR!)

------------------

Quote:
Grieve for the soul in Death Dishonored

[This message has been edited by Fallen Angel (edited 07-11-2001).]
Old 07-12-2001, 12:11 AM   #3
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

sounds kewl, where'd u find them? Yeah, Ill try and find some sites with good custom items, but does anyone know a site that has a download that lets u make yer own custom items? lemme know if u do. Thanx! ^_^*

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 07-12-2001, 08:44 AM   #4
Azred
Drow Priestess

Visit www.teambg.com, go to "Downloads for Developers", then "Basic Customizing Utilities". Here you will find Infinity Engine Editor Pro (along with the needed VB package); this is what I, and many others, use for custom item and spell creation.

------------------
An intelligent mind is the key to the universe.

The most distressing thing about practicing magic is the fact that even the most learned sorcerers cannot accurately describe what magic *is*....
Old 07-12-2001, 08:49 AM   #5
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

yep neat little program. very useful and fun to experiment with. Have fun with it and try not to get too frustrated if you think its not doing what it should. It will create exactly what you want it to but you have to learn how to get it to show all the symbols for each effect.

Start with something already in the game and modify it before you try making something from scratch, like a sword or ring.

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!