Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 12:37 PM   #1
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Default Next Week

Next week is a big week for the gaming industry with the release of Mario Galaxy for the Wii and Assassin's Creed for the Xbox 360 and PS3. Both will be released on November 13 (shipped on the 12th). Anyone grabbing any of these titles? I pre-ordered Mario Galaxy, but can't play Assassin's Creed until it comes out on PC early next year.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:15 PM   #2
Trogdor
Manshoon

Default Re: Next Week

I'mm thinking of going for Mario, they say it's the best thing since Mario 64 and its recieved amazing reviews. plus it sold 250 thousand in its first week!

Assasins creed looks tempting aswell, might be the first decent game out for PS3...

Not only that, but then in the following weeks we have Mass effect, Crysis, GT3 was just released... The list goes on, what a crazy month for spending

Shoop Da Whoop!
Linux - People aren't really interested in building their car from scratch either.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:17 AM   #3
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Assassin's Creed has looked awesome for months, there was a couple of threads a few months ago which brought it to my attention, and it looks awesome!

Unfortunately I lack the 360 or PS3 to play it *smirks* But may have to get Mario Galaxy for the Wii if it's got as good results as you say, Trogdor.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:01 PM   #4
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion

Getting Mario for Christmas, buying Assassin's Creed for PC next year.
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote