Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2001, 03:26 PM   #11
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
No, not yet! But Dio told me about it and I want to be. Apparently there was something wrong with it before - I tried a few weeks ago to get it on my machine and it didn't work. Is it ok now, do you know??

Just wondering, oh metallic feline! Hope it starts working again soon!

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 10-22-2001).]
Old 10-22-2001, 09:35 PM   #12
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Hi DragonMage dearest, yes, *please* do email me, I would be *very* interested in your view on this, especially as it is the first time I have had a reaction as strong as this. I've picked up on stuff before, but NEVER to that extent.

I left the grove with very mixed feelings, - gratitude for the experience was one of them, even though it was not one of unmixed pleasure! But it was incredible indeed to be in the presence of such beings, who were most definitely, but DEFINITELY, sentient!

PS. If you'd like to visit the yew grove, I would be most happy to accompany you. Where else are you going in Europe? I have lived in various European countries, so if I can be of any help in any way, do please let me know. It would be a pleasure for an absolute sweetheart like yourself .
Thank you so much, Silver Cheetah. I have just sent e-mail. And I will let you know my itenerary for my trip as I get it smoothed out. I'd LOVE to visit with you! ((((hugs back)))) My plans are to be there two weeks (four if I can get my work to give me a temporary leave and I save enough money to cover the time off ). I am at least visiting Germany, England and Scotland this trip. But I'd like to visit Denmark (need to smack Neb on the back of the head for a few things - and take him some pudding - he likes that! !), also would like to get to France and see Moiraine. And Holland (I'm only 2nd or 3rd generation American on my Dad's side - they went from France to Holland.) Also, possibly Spain. Oh, heck! I need a year there to go everywhere I want to! *pout* Where's the horridly rich old man I can marry and then dies and leaves me his money so I don't have to worry with work??? Anyhoo! Enough rambling!

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-23-2001, 05:05 AM   #13
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Thank you so much, Silver Cheetah. I have just sent e-mail. And I will let you know my itenerary for my trip as I get it smoothed out. I'd LOVE to visit with you! ((((hugs back)))) My plans are to be there two weeks (four if I can get my work to give me a temporary leave and I save enough money to cover the time off ). I am at least visiting Germany, England and Scotland this trip. But I'd like to visit Denmark (need to smack Neb on the back of the head for a few things - and take him some pudding - he likes that! !), also would like to get to France and see Moiraine. And Holland (I'm only 2nd or 3rd generation American on my Dad's side - they went from France to Holland.) Also, possibly Spain. Oh, heck! I need a year there to go everywhere I want to! *pout* Where's the horridly rich old man I can marry and then dies and leaves me his money so I don't have to worry with work??? Anyhoo! Enough rambling!

Ooh, you *have* to go to Amsterdam! It is just beautiful, amazing, wonderful... I lived there two years, so feel I'm qualified to rave. The most beautiful city I ever did see, with the possible exception of Venice...... (Amsterdam has a nicer feel than Venice though, IMHO.) You are so welcome to stay at my house a day or two - whatever suits you. A suggestion - depending where you are in Scotland, you may like to visit Findhorn, which is a large community near Inverness, at Findhorn Bay on the sea. Check it out on the web. Findhorn is awesome, and the country round there is full of magic.

Just got your mail. Thank you! Will reply later today....

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati
Old 10-23-2001, 06:46 AM   #14
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Just wondering, oh metallic feline! Hope it starts working again soon!

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 10-22-2001).]
I'll let you know soon as I get the darn thing going.... for the first time.... Argh!!! Must ask Rob again what to do.....

------------------

Old 10-23-2001, 08:34 AM   #15
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Ooh, you *have* to go to Amsterdam! It is just beautiful, amazing, wonderful... I lived there two years, so feel I'm qualified to rave. The most beautiful city I ever did see, with the possible exception of Venice...... (Amsterdam has a nicer feel than Venice though, IMHO.) You are so welcome to stay at my house a day or two - whatever suits you. A suggestion - depending where you are in Scotland, you may like to visit Findhorn, which is a large community near Inverness, at Findhorn Bay on the sea. Check it out on the web. Findhorn is awesome, and the country round there is full of magic.

I will do my best to make it to Amsterdam this trip, then. And thanks for the info on Findhorn. I'll look it up at lunch today! I hope to take a train ride around quite a bit of Scotland. I also hope to meet up with, at least, Mouse and maybe Jerome, too! I have so many people to meet and so many countries to visit! I can't believe it's taken this much of my life to finally have adventures!

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-23-2001, 01:20 PM   #16
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
I can't believe it's taken this much of my life to finally have adventures!

Once you start, babe, you'll never ever stop....... Take it from me.......

------------------

Old 10-23-2001, 01:39 PM   #17
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Once you start, babe, you'll never ever stop....... Take it from me.......
I have sensed this, too, ObiWan!
Old 10-23-2001, 02:00 PM   #18
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:

Born in the place, and living just outside it now, I wouldn't say it's the most beautiful city I know, but it's definitely the most special one.
Anybody visiting it can count on me if they need a tour...just let me know!

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet,
High Queen of Fluffies,
Archbabe of the OHF,
LH, HADB and ORT!

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 10-23-2001, 02:01 PM   #19
DiabloRex
Elminster

Quote:
But I'd like to visit Denmark (need to smack Neb on the back of the head for a few things - and take him some pudding - he likes that! !)
There are other people besides Neb that you need to visit if you decide to take a trip to Denmark
Old 10-23-2001, 02:15 PM   #20
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by DiabloRex:
There are other people besides Neb that you need to visit if you decide to take a trip to Denmark
GREAT! I'll have to fly in somewhere in the northern part of Germany, then, so I can visit with you all. Of course, I don't know if Neb WANTS me to catch up with him. But I'd love to meet you, too!

And Mel, if I make it to Holland the first go-round, I would like to take you up on the offer of a tour.

*sigh* I LOVE this.