Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 10:34 AM   #391
Professor Chronotis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Skullport South area. two drow magi inside a rock. I can walk through the rock, but it does make battle difficult when I can't see to target. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Professor Chronotis
Old 09-24-2006, 07:16 AM   #392
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

There have been a few odd portraits around since the latest Hak but I wouldn't normally report them.

Today though, I went through Muriel's Gauntlet for the first time in ages. When I finally got to Muriel herself I clicked on her and found her image was what looked distinctly like like a privvy to me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

This may be a comment on her personality or her role as apprentice to Halaster but personally I preferred the old Muriel.
Old 09-24-2006, 08:36 AM   #393
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

[img]smile.gif[/img] Yeh, I have the fix for the portraits in the up coming patch 3. What happened was a dupe line in the database, and it threw all portraits off.

I have MADE SURE that was one of the first fixes of the patch, as it was pissing me off.

(Professor, I'll check that rock and spawning out, thanks!!)

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 09-28-2006, 08:00 PM   #394
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Page 9 in Durnan's advanced store is still crashing players out of game. Must be some kind of item conflict, or something.
Old 09-30-2006, 02:04 PM   #395
toot033
Red Wizard of Thay

I had crash issues with the following cloak - Pharun's cloak of the stars. It was fine until level 11, then it listed it only with a numeric code and prevented me from moving, showed that I was 1st lvl fighter, lost my portrait and said I was at the max. hit points. The same problem carried over to other characters I have made so none of them can wear cloaks.
Old 10-01-2006, 08:57 PM   #396
Stonewarrior
Manshoon

After killing the Lizard King today I found the stone dagger in his gear. However, I was unable to take it. I could not put it in a bag or in an inventory slot. I was however able to get the one from the red dragon.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:06 PM   #397
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I forgot to mention, I was running around in level 1 a couple days ago and encountered some creatures that were doing something to me...I don't know if it was a spell attack or a ranged weapon...but the item was the default bag image, as though the exact item was not understood by the program. I have the most updated patch.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:04 PM   #398
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

If you were messing around where the drow are, and you have to bust all the webs to get back there, they were throwing one of the grenade type weapons at you.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:09 AM   #399
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Naw, this was just coming from the portal to the Tavern, walking straight across the bridge, turning left, and then right, before you get to the little house that has all the spiders jump down on you before opening the door. At that right-hand turn, there were a number of creatures there and one of them was throwing bags at me. Could this still be grenades?
Old 10-10-2006, 02:51 PM   #400
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Yeh, its powers or grenades.. Looks funny.

Hell, I still nearly DIE laughing when I see a group of hill giants throwing those huge boulders at someone... hahaha.. can you imagine? you are walking along, and BOOM! small mountains are smashing around you! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Closed Thread