Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2003, 11:52 AM   #81
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Vaskez, put a cork in it. RevRuby isn't the only one who was put off by the flagrant spam. The only thing worse than forum spam is the stuff you get in a can. That has more salt to it than any kind food I know about.
The only cork I'll be puttin anywhere is one up your ass, fired from a cork-gun

[ 10-10-2003, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Old 10-10-2003, 12:33 PM   #82
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I thought Pikachu already stated that número dos was false?
Old 10-10-2003, 01:42 PM   #83
Pikachu_PM
The Magister

Everything is true except that I actually don't like pokemone (despite the tag--it's stuck with me sense my AOK smurfing days).

I was kicked out of college for a semester because I told a cop I didn't know who broke the lock on a lounge door when I did. The truth came out that I lied, and William and Mary has some REALLY strict honor code rules.

Marrying a stripper would not make me jealous, the idea of a bunch of dudes paying money to see what I could have everynight actually turns me on. Not to mention the fact that the money would do wonders for the retirement fund

I used to DM a PnP D&D game when I was a kid...and I was damn good at it too.

I walked in on my last girlfriend doing lines of coke in my bedroom. I kicker her arse to the curb so fast there wasn't time to leave a boot print on her butt.

Up until the second grade, whenever my shoes came undone i would have somebody else tie them for me. One day my teacher told me to tie my shoes and when i said I couldn't she made it a homework assignment. Funny thing is, I much more embarrased about it now than i ever was then.

Anyways, there my 'new guy' history'
Old 10-10-2003, 02:38 PM   #84
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I was right nannannaaana
Old 10-10-2003, 02:39 PM   #85
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Pikachu_PM:
Everything is true except that I actually don't like pokemone (despite the tag--it's stuck with me sense my AOK smurfing days).

I was kicked out of college for a semester because I told a cop I didn't know who broke the lock on a lounge door when I did. The truth came out that I lied, and William and Mary has some REALLY strict honor code rules.

Marrying a stripper would not make me jealous, the idea of a bunch of dudes paying money to see what I could have everynight actually turns me on. Not to mention the fact that the money would do wonders for the retirement fund

I used to DM a PnP D&D game when I was a kid...and I was damn good at it too.

I walked in on my last girlfriend doing lines of coke in my bedroom. I kicker her arse to the curb so fast there wasn't time to leave a boot print on her butt.

Up until the second grade, whenever my shoes came undone i would have somebody else tie them for me. One day my teacher told me to tie my shoes and when i said I couldn't she made it a homework assignment. Funny thing is, I much more embarrased about it now than i ever was then.

Anyways, there my 'new guy' history'

Wow, sorry to hear about your ex-girlfriend. I don't know how I would react if I was in the same kind of situation... Maybe talked about it first, find out why she did it....

And about the shoes: couldn't you get velcro shoes from your parents?

So who's next to post a list?
Old 10-10-2003, 03:53 PM   #86
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Question Mark

i was just irritated by the spam. i don't want to start any wars, or fights, i simply wanted a friendly game. i try not to spam. when i say something and need to add to it right away i simply edit my last post. i'm sure donut has a great sense of humor...so does my husband, but that doesn't mean i find him funny everytime.

anyway let's let the game go on, and try our best not to attrat the attention of a mod. okies
Old 10-10-2003, 03:56 PM   #87
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by RevRuby:
i was just irritated by the spam. i don't want to start any wars, or fights, i simply wanted a friendly game. i try not to spam. when i say something and need to add to it right away i simply edit my last post. i'm sure donut has a great sense of humor...so does my husband, but that doesn't mean i find him funny everytime.

anyway let's let the game go on, and try our best not to attrat the attention of a mod. okies

Heh, too late: Choc's ever watchful Eye already spotted us long time ago and he is to be feared much more than any moderator

Stil: "Duck & Cover" is the way to go!!! [img]graemlins/1drunk.gif[/img]

[ 10-10-2003, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Zuvio ]
Old 10-10-2003, 04:21 PM   #88
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
My appologies to everyone on this thread. I've been a tad more abrasive the past couple days. Can't figure out for life of me why. Ok, may just a little more than a tad.

Hierophant I personally resent being referred to as a butt-kiss. I personally view myself as lawful good, and don't apologize for my views. I merely apoloize the method with which I have delivered them. There are nicer ways to tell me to lighten up.

Anyways I took a cooling off period that didn't last as longs as I had planned.

Vaskez, glad you took my response with a laugh. Still, Sorry for the lack of tact in my response.

P.S. Sir G, Did you put up your answers yet?

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 10-10-2003, 06:02 PM   #89
Sir Goulum
John Locke

I am now! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

If Zuvio was talking about mine, then He's right [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2003, 06:39 PM   #90
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Flip a coin. Head's it's 3, tails it's 4.
Bummer I just flipped my coin and got tails. Grr [img]graemlins/5bloodymurder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/shooter03.gif[/img]

Well now that I've got that out of my system. Who next? Hierophant? Vaskez? Anyone? Someone? Come on we've got to perpetuate the game.

[ 10-10-2003, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Firestormalpha ]

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com