Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2002, 06:48 AM   #1
Gazza
Banned User

I have a few items in my posetion (gargoyle skull, ironwood bark, a ring, some other stuff) and I just wanted to know what there for.
Gazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 07:19 AM   #2
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

They are all ingredients for items bar the ring... the ring is just a ring [img]smile.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 07:27 AM   #3
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Gazza:
I have a few items in my posetion (gargoyle skull, ironwood bark, a ring, some other stuff) and I just wanted to know what there for.

Ring is just a ring, as per previous post.

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Go see Durda in the Shining Arms and Armor in the City Core. Ask for premium equipment, and he'll refer you to a smith that makes special items. Ask him what he makes, and he'll give you a book that lists what you do with the items you have.

However, if you do not have more than one piece of adamantite, HOLD ON TO IT. The only adamantite you find in the whole game is in Chapter 1. I wish someone had told me that the first time I went through the game, because I was really looking forward to upgrading later and couldn't...
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 07:36 AM   #4
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

And as a sidenote which I didnt put in my 1st post... the gargoyle skull can be used with otehr items and when combined with a spell on an alchelmist lab makes different magic rods [img]smile.gif[/img] and IIRC the Ironwood can be used in one spell as well [img]smile.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote