Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2002, 10:54 PM   #11
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

I am running the new patch as well and having less trouble with crashes than I was before. I can also watch the movie at the begining with no trouble. I admit that I had a heck of a time getting 1.21 to download at all. I used the update utility and finally got it done.

I agree with Memnoch... memory leak.
Same kind of trouble I have with Dark Age of Camelot.
I restart my machine after each time I play. It seems the longer I play the worse the problems get.
Wulfere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 11:15 PM   #12
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

does anyone else have problems with display drivers not working after playing NWN? it works fine for a few hours, any longer and the game crashes, and almost every time when I restart, for any reason not just because of the crash, my computer loads up at 600x480 16 colors, and I have to restart oncee, if not twice to get everything back to normal, and yes I have all the newest drivers for my vid card (16Mb TNT card, 500Mhz 512Mb RAM I know it's aproaching the end of it's life rapidly)