Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2002, 06:52 AM   #81
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

well fine YOU host the image for her and ill draw this

oh well i guess im done drawing now... 9-9

i didn't know how to approach dressing her so i supposed that this dealie would do, its sexy but unrevealing, i also put some stone-like jewlery in colors that normally compliment blue her gloves are more of a cyan, don't ask me why i picked cyan it was close to blue!

I also made her nose too stubby and it made her look like a 10 year old with the wrong body, rather than make a new nose i felt that this one should be added on to, the glasses complement the face and change its appearance completley, i tried ot make them "elven"

The eyes didnt take 30 darn seconds but urr yeah... i think i did the eyebrows all wrong but please don't just stare at them becauese I pointed it out...
Old 03-29-2002, 08:54 AM   #82
Nanaki3
The Magister

I can host sigs for people if anyone needs sigs hosted!
Old 03-29-2002, 10:36 AM   #83
Sir Goulum
John Locke

WOW!!! That is really good! Well your other ones are too!
Old 03-29-2002, 11:47 AM   #84
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
well fine YOU host the image for her and ill draw this

oh well i guess im done drawing now... 9-9

i didn't know how to approach dressing her so i supposed that this dealie would do, its sexy but unrevealing, i also put some stone-like jewlery in colors that normally compliment blue her gloves are more of a cyan, don't ask me why i picked cyan it was close to blue!

I also made her nose too stubby and it made her look like a 10 year old with the wrong body, rather than make a new nose i felt that this one should be added on to, the glasses complement the face and change its appearance completley, i tried ot make them "elven"

The eyes didnt take 30 darn seconds but urr yeah... i think i did the eyebrows all wrong but please don't just stare at them becauese I pointed it out...
Wow /)eath i absolutley love it! The only thing that i think looks funny is her nose looks more like a snout...hehehe. but thanks a heap!
Edit:Hey how come the pic isnt showing up in my sig? i put the link in there...

[ 03-29-2002, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 03-29-2002, 12:07 PM   #85
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

o damn never mind...its this computer i tell ya...it sux booty
Old 03-29-2002, 01:11 PM   #86
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Oh i almost forgot! If youre still doing this, i have a request to make, its a sig for Stile, the Blue Adept. Hes at work so i wanted to get this in b4 i leave for the movies. Heres what i was thinking:
1)K he has brown hair and hes about 4'11 i think...
2)He needs to b wearing blue...blue jeans, and i dunno about a shirt. A blue robe would work too.
3)He absolutley has to be holding a red harmonica!
4)then just throw his name in. I dont know if he wants all his name or just Blue Adept. So thanx a lot! Ur sigs rock
Old 03-29-2002, 03:40 PM   #87
Nydlari
Manshoon

Wow, these are some very cool sigs /)eathkiller.
If you are still doing requests, I could use a sig to fit my name.

Name: Nydlari Bani
Size: 640x240
Background: Twighlight, moon just rising in a tundra landscape.
Main character: A male dwarf with long black hair and beard carrying a great axe with an obsidian blade and silver haft. He's wearing blackened leather armor, but no helmet.
Action: He's charging into battle, axe held high, about to fight a few skeleton lords.

I know it's a bit different from most of the other requests, but it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-29-2002, 07:25 PM   #88
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

greetins tooja!

alright i'm back from my PSO "cow" runs... it seems you need to have 2 male sigs drawn, one with a brown haired male elf playin' the harmonica and the other a dwarf with a scraggley black feel to him and a big battle axe running into battle on an arctic tundra with the moon! The drarve's Background is really easy to do, I guess ill just get cracken...

----------------

And without warning, 40 Mages showed up from nowhere and Roger quickly regreted his l33t pro-Sword anti-Spell statment...
If only the poor fool had seen it commin'...
Now he has to deal with the embarasing disease known as "Grants in the Pants"...
Old 03-29-2002, 08:09 PM   #89
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

what has this experience taught me?

1: Dwarves are kind of scarry when you don't draw pupils on them...

2: its very easy to forget to add pupils

3: black hair on a dwarfe looks grey when its on a black backdrop/...

4: I never ever ever ever want to draw another dwarf again as long as I live!!!!

5: Dwarven Cocktails are actuall midevil moltovs...

I hope you enjoy it more than I did making it...

now to get busy on our brown haired musician!

-------------

Tsk tsk tsk... he just can't learn his lesson...
oh well THat's our roger!!
Old 03-29-2002, 08:26 PM   #90
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Oh i almost forgot! If youre still doing this, i have a request to make, its a sig for Stile, the Blue Adept. Hes at work so i wanted to get this in b4 i leave for the movies. Heres what i was thinking:
1)K he has brown hair and hes about 4'11 i think...
2)He needs to b wearing blue...blue jeans, and i dunno about a shirt. A blue robe would work too.
3)He absolutley has to be holding a red harmonica!
4)then just throw his name in. I dont know if he wants all his name or just Blue Adept. So thanx a lot! Ur sigs rock

uuummm just one slight issue with this request....

I have a great mental image, its a guy sitting by the lake playing away on his harmonica... but it looks like a digimon ripoff @_@ LOLZ for those who watched the first 3 episodes just to see what the heck the show was about know what im talking about but umm if i must i can still draw your freind with bluegenes brown hair and harmonica *sweatdrops* i guess it's just coincidence and all but umm i might even draw the guy at the same ANGLE as Digimon just because that's the image im getting BAH damn past experiences this is kind of embarasing seeing as i doin't even like digimon and i don't want to get the impression that i LIKe that sort of thing... er...